E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener uploaded by Erica O.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener uploaded by Myranda G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Perk up those tired eyes and diminish the appearance of dark shadows with the Eye Brightener. Infused with Chamomile, Green Tea, Mulberry and Vitamins C & E to nourish, tighten and refresh! Great for using as an eyeshadow base or around the nose, lips a see more...

• What does it do x1 Answers
  • I came across this product and wanted to know exactly what it doe...1 Answers
  • I have a darker complexion and I'm worried this will make me look...1 Answers
Carrie R.
Plant City, FL
I use e.l.f.'s mineral eye brightener to set my concealer under my eye. I love how to applies and how it adds just a touch of pop. what I don't love as much is that it tends to crease my concealer and make cracks. I'm always have to check my under eye area when I use it.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
great product that definitely works for your under eyes. Has flash back but if you aren't planning on using flash photography it then this is a great product
Cassie Q.
I have the translucent powered and it works pretty well for setting under eye makeup as I don’t use it all over my face other than a light dusting. It was relatively inexpensive, purchased at target. Packaging is the usual black and white. I recommend it if you’re on a tight budget.
Veronica M.
Madison
When I opened my package, I will admit that I was confused and scared. I had purchased this with a groupon and had no idea what to expect. I followed the instructions and applied it underneath my eyebrow and was pleasantly surprised. It blended into my makeup and did make my eyebrows appear bright. I used it for a while and it's good for brightening up the eyes and unlike countless white brighteners, the yellow tone matches my skin color and makes it look more normal.
Megan M.
Gives a Wide-Awake Look When Used Properly. ELF's concoction is very much like Bare Minerals' former "Well-Rested Eye" powder. The color is made to disguise shadows and imperfections, and it does it in a beautiful way. Please be careful when applying powder to the under-eye area, as it can exacerbate wrinkles here. Be sure to use ELF's amazing Kabuki brush or Beautyblender's sponge so that no excess product is left behind.
Meredith B.
This is an okay product, but I don't find it to be necessary. It's easy to use, but if you are already using a loose setting powder, you don't need it. I bought it from Ulta-- probably wouldn't buy it again because it's just an unnecessary extra step.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
I got this as a Christmas present so I'm assuming it can be brought at any department stores. I loved that it was very pigmented, applied easily. I think the formula is perfect and gives the perfect shimmer to your eyes.
Elizabeth H.
Memphis, TN
When I do wear this, I put it under my eyes so it reduces creasing. It's pretty cheap and works pretty good. I don't use it all the time but I'm usually not disappointed. You can get this at most stores, even old navy.
Jasmin D.
I really like this product because it doesnt leave any flashback at least on my face it doesnt. When i first wanted to purchase it i saw bad reviews but i absolutely love it i really recomend tryring this out first !
Brianna E.
Gardendale, AL
This mineral powder was okay considering the inexpensive price. It looks great when you first apply it. But the problem is how long that lasts. It looked good for maybe 30 to 45 min then my skin started looking oily.
Geneva A.
Does it last all day?
Gabriela P.
Is this as agreay as a brand name store product?
megan w.
Lawton, MI
Does this stay on for a while? or smear?
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
Is this a translucent powder? And how is it compared to the Laura mercier setting powder?
María Fernanda V.
I was looking for an eye brightener and this one seems to be good. But since I have oily skin I'm worry that if it might fit with my skin. what do you think?