E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener uploaded by Myranda G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener uploaded by Erica O.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #92 in Eyeshadow

Perk up those tired eyes and diminish the appearance of dark shadows with the Eye Brightener. Infused with Chamomile, Green Tea, Mulberry and Vitamins C & E to nourish, tighten and refresh! Great for using as an eyeshadow base or around the nose, lips a see more...

• What does it do x1 Answers
  • I came across this product and wanted to know exactly what it does ...1 Answers
  • I have a darker complexion and I'm worried this will make me look t...1 Answers
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Plant City, FL
I use e.l.f.'s mineral eye brightener to set my concealer under my eye. I love how to applies and how it adds just a touch of pop. what I don't love as much is that it tends to crease my concealer and make cracks. I'm always have to check my under eye area when I use it.
Carly J.
Carly J.
MOGADORE, OH
I love this eye brightener. I use it either to set my under eye concealer or I just use it on its own under my eyes. It does a great job of brightening without looking too harsh.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
great product that definitely works for your under eyes. Has flash back but if you aren't planning on using flash photography it then this is a great product
Chelle A.
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow, OK
This did wonders for my tired looking eyes. I used over concealer for best results.
Mayoly G.
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
The Mineral Eyeshadow is a mica-based loose powder eyeshadow that has a markedly dry texture that applies surprisingly smooth. The shade range is extensive and presents some beautiful options whether you want to go with soft or bold colors. All of them have shine, and many have shiny particles that tend to flake. Others omit the shiny particles and leave a metallic sheen instead. The company claims this formula is hydrating, but it absolutely isn't. No powder can be hydrating because the ingredients composing a powder are absorbent by nature. This eyeshadow also will not "minimize the appearance of fine lines". Just the opposite is true: the shiny finish these have will emphasize lines. However, those without lines around the eyes and who have a preference for loose powder eyeshadow may want to give this affordable option a go.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Madison
When I opened my package, I will admit that I was confused and scared. I had purchased this with a groupon and had no idea what to expect. I followed the instructions and applied it underneath my eyebrow and was pleasantly surprised. It blended into my makeup and did make my eyebrows appear bright. I used it for a while and it's good for brightening up the eyes and unlike countless white brighteners, the yellow tone matches my skin color and makes it look more normal.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Gives a Wide-Awake Look When Used Properly. ELF's concoction is very much like Bare Minerals' former "Well-Rested Eye" powder. The color is made to disguise shadows and imperfections, and it does it in a beautiful way. Please be careful when applying powder to the under-eye area, as it can exacerbate wrinkles here. Be sure to use ELF's amazing Kabuki brush or Beautyblender's sponge so that no excess product is left behind.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
The flashback is real with this product. If you don't plan on filming videos or taking photos or anything of that sort, then I guess you might like it. It's definitely more natural looking than the elf HD loose powder. You can't complain too much considering the price point, but still. You could at least get a little bang for your buck. It also smelled a lot like baby powder, didn't like that at all.
Evyn J.
Evyn J.
I cannot stress enough how much I love this stuff!! I use it not only on my eyes but around as well. I use it to accentuate my highlight on my cheeks I use it on special occasions to give my lips a little pop. It makes me sparkle and feel like a fairy princess. It brings out the yellow tones in my skin. Every time I use it I get complaints out the wazoo. Cannot live with out. Plus it last forever.
Talia F.
Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
I like this product. I usually  apply it at the last but before I put on lip gloss and I like he it affects my makeup and it just makes the area around my eyes look amazing. I have spilled to which makes me mad and I wish they could make it where clumsy people could prevent it from spilling. I would definitely  buy it again and the overall  product  is amazing.
Geneva A.
Geneva A.
Does it last all day?
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Is this as agreay as a brand name store product?
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
I have a darker complexion and I'm worried this will make me look too light! Is that the case with this or does it go on more translucent?
Daniee H.
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
Do they have a tone that will work for olive skin?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I came across this product and wanted to know exactly what it does and how well it works?