E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener uploaded by Myranda G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener uploaded by Erica O.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #98 in Eyeshadow

Perk up those tired eyes and diminish the appearance of dark shadows with the Eye Brightener. Infused with Chamomile, Green Tea, Mulberry and Vitamins C & E to nourish, tighten and refresh! Great for using as an eyeshadow base or around the nose, lips a see more...

• What does it do xIt helps bring your eyes out m... 1 Answers
  • I came across this product and wanted...You set your concealer under y... 1 Answers
  • I have a darker complexion and I'm wo...This goes on very translucent ... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Plant City, FL
I use e.l.f.'s mineral eye brightener to set my concealer under my eye. I love how to applies and how it adds just a touch of pop. what I don't love as much is that it tends to crease my concealer and make cracks. I'm always have to check my under eye area when I use it.
Bambou L.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
I think this eye brightener is amazing! You really don't need much to set your under eye concealer. I like to use a blending brush to do this and it really does prevent creasing. It comes in a tiny jar, but I've had it for a few months now and i still haven't run out!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Manlius, NY
I have this powder in the yellow brightening color. I think I will like it better in the summer when I'm more tan because it is pretty yellow on my pale skin tone but it is finely milled and lasts well.
Carly J.
Carly J.
MOGADORE, OH
I love this eye brightener. I use it either to set my under eye concealer or I just use it on its own under my eyes. It does a great job of brightening without looking too harsh.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
Jan. 18, 2017, 3:30 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener
great product that definitely works for your under eyes. Has flash back but if you aren't planning on using flash photography it then this is a great product
Chelle A.
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow, OK
This did wonders for my tired looking eyes. I used over concealer for best results.
Mayoly G.
Mayoly G.
May 10, 2017, 8:47 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener
The Mineral Eyeshadow is a mica-based loose powder eyeshadow that has a markedly dry texture that applies surprisingly smooth. The shade range is extensive and presents some beautiful options whether you want to go with soft or bold colors. All of them have shine, and many have shiny particles that tend to flake. Others omit the shiny particles and leave a metallic sheen instead. The company claims this formula is hydrating, but it absolutely isn't. No powder can be hydrating because the ingredients composing a powder are absorbent by nature. This eyeshadow also will not "minimize the appearance of fine lines". Just the opposite is true: the shiny finish these have will emphasize lines. However, those without lines around the eyes and who have a preference for loose powder eyeshadow may want to give this affordable option a go.
Evyn J.
Evyn J.
April 23, 2017, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener
I cannot stress enough how much I love this stuff!! I use it not only on my eyes but around as well. I use it to accentuate my highlight on my cheeks I use it on special occasions to give my lips a little pop. It makes me sparkle and feel like a fairy princess. It brings out the yellow tones in my skin. Every time I use it I get complaints out the wazoo. Cannot live with out. Plus it last forever.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
July 19, 2017, 3:21 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener
The flashback is real with this product. If you don't plan on filming videos or taking photos or anything of that sort, then I guess you might like it. It's definitely more natural looking than the elf HD loose powder. You can't complain too much considering the price point, but still. You could at least get a little bang for your buck. It also smelled a lot like baby powder, didn't like that at all.
Talia F.
Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
July 16, 2017, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener
I like this product. I usually  apply it at the last but before I put on lip gloss and I like he it affects my makeup and it just makes the area around my eyes look amazing. I have spilled to which makes me mad and I wish they could make it where clumsy people could prevent it from spilling. I would definitely  buy it again and the overall  product  is amazing.
Geneva A.
Geneva A.
Does it last all day?
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
Is this as agreay as a brand name store product?
megan w.
megan w.
Lawton, MI
Does this stay on for a while? or smear?
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
Is this a translucent powder? And how is it compared to the Laura mercier setting powder?
María Fernanda V.
María Fernanda V.
I was looking for an eye brightener and this one seems to be good. But since I have oily skin I'm worry that if it might fit with my skin. what do you think?