BeautyFaceFacial Skincaree.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder

Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder

elf+ Matte Blotting Powder

Does this come with a tool for on the go application?
I Was wondering if elf’s oil blotting powder worked for sensitive skin? I don’t want it to break me out or cause redness, thank you!
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder!
Terasenna  F.
Henderson, NV
Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder uploaded by Terasenna  F.
This is a great powder to use throughout the day when you get oily. It helps give your skin a matte finish.
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder uploaded by Aaliyah H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’ve tried quite a few blotting powders, but this is the absolute best one. It actually dusts on & blends out without leaving dry, white patches on face. It goes on translucent, but leaves a slight brighten effect behind. I even use it to set my makeup on my nose, under eyes & forehead. I love it, can’t recommend it enough. I hope e.l.f. doesn’t stop producing this e.l.f. + line.
Janice D.
Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder uploaded by Janice D.
Purchased at: Target
Works Very well. As you can see I’ve used a lot of it. You get a lot of bang for your buck with this you don’t have to replace it often. It is gentle on my skin. I would buy it again.
Makayla G.
Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder uploaded by Makayla G.
It is nice on the skin and no flashback. e.l.f. BB CREAM SPF 20 love it so much either this bb cream and this concealer. Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium this is a photo with it on.
Rachel L.
Camden, AR
Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder uploaded by Rachel L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this powder to set concealer and for keeping shine at bay! I love it’s cute soft pink packaging and I love how affordable this is being that it’s less than $5 and keeps my complexion looks gorgeous
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder uploaded by Cherie S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is by far the most amazing product that works wonders. It literally is like using an extremely expensive product brand for less than a few dollars. Instantly transforms my make-up and skin to what it looked like when I first applied my makeup for the day. Immediately gets rid of oil and shine effortlessly. Gentle, easy quick application process and irritation free. I absolutely recommend it to even those like me who tend to stick towards more expensive brands. You won't be disappointed. Highly recommend!!!!
Katie T.
Rochester, MN
Wow. This powder is amazing. When my forehead starts to look shiny through my foundation throughout the day, the TINIEST amount of this powder has me looking Matte as can be!!!!! It really performs like a high end product but is super affordable. I will 100% repurchase this and definitely recommend to anyone who struggles with oily skin throughout the day!!!
Olivia  A.
Pompano Beach, FL
Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder uploaded by Olivia  A.
Purchased at: CVS
I have combination skin so sometimes my T-Zone becomes oily and shiny. This is the perfect light-weight blotting powder! After I’m finished applying my makeup the last thing I reach for is my Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder ! It helps to control the shine in my T-Zone and lasts throughout the day. And you can’t beat the price!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,039 reviews
Elf Cosmetics elf+ Matte Blotting Powder uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: CVS
Between the Summer and having to wear a mask, my face is constantly sweating and oily. I saw this at CVS and bought if for around $3. It’s a blotting powder to absorb oil and sweat and create a matte finish. For the price it’s definitely worth it, especially with wearing a mask. Definitely worth it.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
I keep it in my purse with a powder brush. So far I've only used it on a bare face. I blot my face with a napkin or cleanse it quick with a face wipe and then use this. It helps to get rid of that extra oil throughout the day, I put it on lightly so it doesnt cake up on my skin. Nice little compact!