BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

3 Piece Gift Set see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Chelsea G.
I used the blush palette and I really like having 4 different options in one palette. It smoothes on well. One caution, the blush in the bottom right corner is darker and thicker than expected. Always try a new product on your hand or arm first.
Rain K.
This is one of the best holiday kits that's under 15 bucks! All three products in this kit are simply amazing. As most people know by now, the highlighting palette is definitely a dupe for the hourglass highlighting palette. It gives gorgeous subtle and natural healthy glow to the skin. The highlighting brush is great as well. It is a perfect size to apply highlighters smoothly. I definitely will purchase a couple more sets of this to give as a gift to friends.
Michelle M.
This is my all time favorite highlighting palette!Even compared with other high end palettes, it surpasses all. I would even compare it to the abh glow kits. The pigmentation is incredible & stunning.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Great product! It’s like a bronzer, blush, and highlighter in one little compact! It allows me to use it all year long as my skin darkens during the summer and pales during the winter. It’s very inexpensive and can easily be found at Walmart or Walgreens.
Arther A.
Honestly i didnt really like these highlighters they were more on the powder side i personally love a more blinding highlighter but its all in preference. I only got this set as a gift but later i gave away because it just wasn’t for me.
Cassandra C.
Wichita falls tx
I have this product i recently used it on a look i did and i got compliments. It looks so pretty when i swap them on my arm and i will keep using these blushes.
Cassie G.
Pathfork, KY
This works okay but not like the way I want it to work. I don't feel the colors are pigment at all. I love elf products, this one tho isn't the best.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Works ok you have to work with this alot and its powdery so can be messy then if you dont set with a spray wont stay long try both way just to see.
wendy s.
I love all elf products. This one I give it 4 stars because I noticed that it doesn't stay on very long. But when I use it it looks great.