MakeupEye MakeupEyelinere.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Eyeliner & Shadow Stick Black/Smoke

e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Eyeliner & Shadow Stick Black/Smoke

by e.l.f. Cosmetics

Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease - no sharpening required! Glide on the soft gel liner side to create dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide shadow stick side for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement the liner for a polished and finished look. Perfect for creating an easy smoky eye!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Eyeliner & Shadow Stick Black/Smoke!
Frankford , ON
This is my favourite eye liner! It’s so nice to have the option of the thicker line or thin line! Only thing I use!
Easy to put on. I found it lasted the whole day. Price point is very goods. When your taking it off didn’t find it would leave marks behind.
This is literally my favourite eyeliner. I use this on my lash line if I want to create a more sharp Smokey eye I also use it to put it my eye to create that Smokey look
St, NL
I don’t normally wear eyeliner so I haven’t tried many, but I really like this one! It’s really easy to apply and I don’t have trouble taking it off at the end of the day.

Looking for your answer?