BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sized to slip easily into your purse or travel bag, this soft, faux leather portfolio houses five professional-quality brushes for beautiful on-the-go makeup application. Set includes: Travel Powder Brush Travel Brow & Brush Comb see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Ilaina R.
Apopka Fl
Además de tener precios tan accesibles sus brochas de maquillaje son suaves y duraderas ya las mías las tengo por 3 años y están como nuevas
Natalie C.
Riverside, CA
I love this Travel Brush cit by E.l.f. Cosmetics! I bring it out at least once a month when I travel for work and it has everything I need.
Laney K.
Fargo
Very nice quality brushes and are similar to expensive ones! I apply most of my makeup with these brushes and they are so easy to use.
18 S.
hampton, VA
this was well needed these brushes last a long time the get the job done they are smooth i love using them out of all my brushes
Jessica P.
Sedona , AZ
These brushes are nice and convenient for travel but not the best quality. Since they're so cheap, I suppose it's a fair trade.
Adrianna B.
Lawrenceville, GA
These brushes are really harsh on the skin i wouldnt recommend them but when used to apply they are good but i don't like them
Gina F.
Milford
Fantastic quality for the price! Each and every one of these brushes is perfect! I cannot say enough good about them.
Jess L.
sunman, IN
Nice long lasting brushes. Have been using them for almost a year and no broken brushes. Bought the set at Shopko.
Brittany L.
Elf has the best products with the most reasonable prices. If I could buy everything from them I absolutely would.
Ricki T.
I absolutely love these brushes!! They are the best. I have combination skin and these apply everything so even.