BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sized to slip easily into your purse or travel bag, this soft, faux leather portfolio houses five professional-quality brushes for beautiful on-the-go makeup application. Set includes: Travel Powder Brush Travel Brow & Brush Comb see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Riverside, CA
I love this Travel Brush cit by E.l.f. Cosmetics! I bring it out at least once a month when I travel for work and it has everything I need.
Laney K.
Laney K.
Fargo
Very nice quality brushes and are similar to expensive ones! I apply most of my makeup with these brushes and they are so easy to use.
Ilaina R.
Ilaina R.
Apopka Fl
Además de tener precios tan accesibles sus brochas de maquillaje son suaves y duraderas ya las mías las tengo por 3 años y están como nuevas
18 S.
18 S.
hampton, VA
this was well needed these brushes last a long time the get the job done they are smooth i love using them out of all my brushes
Adrianna B.
Adrianna B.
Lawrenceville, GA
These brushes are really harsh on the skin i wouldnt recommend them but when used to apply they are good but i don't like them
Jess L.
Jess L.
sunman, IN
Nice long lasting brushes. Have been using them for almost a year and no broken brushes. Bought the set at Shopko.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Elf has the best products with the most reasonable prices. If I could buy everything from them I absolutely would.
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
Piney Chapel
These brushez are so soft and feel amazinf they blend grate and dont they are easy to clean and keep their color
Ricki T.
Ricki T.
I absolutely love these brushes!! They are the best. I have combination skin and these apply everything so even.
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Gallatin
For someone in a budget this is a good choice for brushes that work well and is close to a higher end brand.