BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sized to slip easily into your purse or travel bag, this soft, faux leather portfolio houses five professional-quality brushes for beautiful on-the-go makeup application. Set includes: Travel Powder Brush Travel Brow & Brush Comb see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
alexis l.
bella vista, AR
Elf products are super cheap, and not a bad quality for the price. I usually get my makeup brushes from Elf, and they tend to last me a while. The only downfall is I have had a few come apart.
Mariah H.
I love e.l.f. brushes! They work just as great as brushes from other cosmetic stores and counters. Awesome value and totally affordable! I have more sensitive skin and I have never had any problems! Definitely purchase again!
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
I use an ELF power brush almost daily. For around 3.00, this brush is really fluffy and blends nicely. I've tried other ELF brushes in the past and they have all worked well. These brushes are a great buy and great quality
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
I just love elf brushes. They are so affordable and good quality. If you don't want to spend the big bucks but want good quality I'd recommend it because they definitely get the job done.
I highly recommend this set to people who travel a lot because it will come in handy . They are very soft and smooth brushes my skin type is big pores and oily so it's nice to use the soft elf brushes.
Asia B.
Elkhart, IN
Elf brushes are soft and get the job done! They're a great buy especially if you just need brushes to travel with like these . They were definitely a good buy in my opinion.
Elicia M.
Buffalo
For the price the brushes are good. But if you want a real soft brush it my not be the one for you. I use these to fill in when my brushes are being cleaned.
Nupur K.
These definitely do the trick when I'm traveling light and don't want to carry all of my brushes! The quality is good and the price makes it better!
Ilaina R.
Apopka Fl
Además de tener precios tan accesibles sus brochas de maquillaje son suaves y duraderas ya las mías las tengo por 3 años y están como nuevas
Natalie C.
Riverside, CA
I love this Travel Brush cit by E.l.f. Cosmetics! I bring it out at least once a month when I travel for work and it has everything I need.