BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sized to slip easily into your purse or travel bag, this soft, faux leather portfolio houses five professional-quality brushes for beautiful on-the-go makeup application. Set includes: Travel Powder Brush Travel Brow & Brush Comb see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Birch Tree, MO
These makeup brushes were a great quality and lasted me several years before I had to replace. The bristles do not fall out like a lot of poor quality makeup brushes. I would definitely buy this product again.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
A perfect way to spend your money if you are looking for value, whole set is super cheap and good quality. Just as good as some higher ends a fraction of the price. I bought mine online straight through wet n wild
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
I love e.l.f. brushes! They work just as great as brushes from other cosmetic stores and counters. Awesome value and totally affordable! I have more sensitive skin and I have never had any problems! Definitely purchase again!
Kala M.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
I use an ELF power brush almost daily. For around 3.00, this brush is really fluffy and blends nicely. I've tried other ELF brushes in the past and they have all worked well. These brushes are a great buy and great quality
Kim A.
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
I just love elf brushes. They are so affordable and good quality. If you don't want to spend the big bucks but want good quality I'd recommend it because they definitely get the job done.
Asia B.
Asia B.
Elkhart, IN
Elf brushes are soft and get the job done! They're a great buy especially if you just need brushes to travel with like these . They were definitely a good buy in my opinion.
alexis l.
alexis l.
Bella Vista, AR
Elf products are super cheap, and not a bad quality for the price. I usually get my makeup brushes from Elf, and they tend to last me a while. The only downfall is I have had a few come apart.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Milford
Elf products are some of my fav! They are sooo affordable but have the quality of a very expensive brand. They apply the makeup very smoothly for a flawless finish!
Nupur K.
Nupur K.
These definitely do the trick when I'm traveling light and don't want to carry all of my brushes! The quality is good and the price makes it better!
Elicia M.
Elicia M.
Buffalo
For the price the brushes are good. But if you want a real soft brush it my not be the one for you. I use these to fill in when my brushes are being cleaned.