BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sized to slip easily into your purse or travel bag, this soft, faux leather portfolio houses five professional-quality brushes for beautiful on-the-go makeup application. Set includes: Travel Powder Brush Travel Brow & Brush Comb see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
alexis l.
bella vista, AR
Elf products are super cheap, and not a bad quality for the price. I usually get my makeup brushes from Elf, and they tend to last me a while. The only downfall is I have had a few come apart.
Mariah H.
I love e.l.f. brushes! They work just as great as brushes from other cosmetic stores and counters. Awesome value and totally affordable! I have more sensitive skin and I have never had any problems! Definitely purchase again!
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
I use an ELF power brush almost daily. For around 3.00, this brush is really fluffy and blends nicely. I've tried other ELF brushes in the past and they have all worked well. These brushes are a great buy and great quality
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
I just love elf brushes. They are so affordable and good quality. If you don't want to spend the big bucks but want good quality I'd recommend it because they definitely get the job done.
Asia B.
Elkhart, IN
Elf brushes are soft and get the job done! They're a great buy especially if you just need brushes to travel with like these . They were definitely a good buy in my opinion.
Rachel V.
Milford
Elf products are some of my fav! They are sooo affordable but have the quality of a very expensive brand. They apply the makeup very smoothly for a flawless finish!
Leah P.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
E.l.f.'s brushes are a really great value. They are so inexpensive but last. I have a few I've been using for years that were only like $3 and they compare to some of the pricey Sephora or Mary Kay brushes that I have!
Bridget A.
joplin
I love Elf brushes! 5hey are cheap abd are long lasting! They make makeup easy to apply and show a smooth finish! My skin type is normal tan skin and they work great! Can purchase  at Walmart or Target. Highly r
Elicia M.
Buffalo
For the price the brushes are good. But if you want a real soft brush it my not be the one for you. I use these to fill in when my brushes are being cleaned.
Nupur K.
These definitely do the trick when I'm traveling light and don't want to carry all of my brushes! The quality is good and the price makes it better!