BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sized to slip easily into your purse or travel bag, this soft, faux leather portfolio houses five professional-quality brushes for beautiful on-the-go makeup application. Set includes: Travel Powder Brush Travel Brow & Brush Comb see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Love this little on the go kit. Great brushes cute carrying case and all the right brushes needed for application of make up
Leah S.
Leah S.
The elf brushes are affordable but yet they get the job done. All I own are elf brushes. Elf products all in all are good. L
Brandice A.
Brandice A.
O Fallon, MO
i like this brush kit because it has what you need and it doesn't have brushes that you are confused what they do
beth h.
beth h.
Roxboro
E.l.f. brushes have been the only ones I have used for years !! I started buying them due to the price I couldn't beat, then just became in love with the improvements they made with all of their products! The furs of the brushes are soft and doesn't leave you itchy, the eye shadow brush works perfectly for making sure you have the best eye lashes possible. I would recommend these to everyone!
Ashli C.
Ashli C.
Clarksville
I have bought these brushes time and time again. Mainly because I can't keep up with them or I use them too often. I have very oily skin and along with my make up they work very well. I either get my brushes from ulta or Walmart and would say I am very satisfied with the product.
Esme H.
Esme H.
I absolutely love this brand it's very affordable and works great! I get it at my local drug store and I love it cause it just down the street! I use them for special occasions for my makeup and they are very soft I love them !! It's absolutely amazing
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cartersville, GA
Good inexpensive brush set! Very good quality for the price. Doesn't leave hairs behind when you use it like some cheap brushes. Got this gem at Target. Purchased several sets and put in stockings at Christmas for my teenagers and they loved them as well
Jen F.
Jen F.
St. Charles
Awesome brush set for beginners that want a full set of brushes. I found them at target for a very affordable price and they are working out perfect so far. 1 or 2 have shed a tiny bit but for the price I don't really mind.
Leah P.
Leah P.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
E.l.f.'s brushes are a really great value. They are so inexpensive but last. I have a few I've been using for years that were only like $3 and they compare to some of the pricey Sephora or Mary Kay brushes that I have!
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
joplin
I love Elf brushes! 5hey are cheap abd are long lasting! They make makeup easy to apply and show a smooth finish! My skin type is normal tan skin and they work great! Can purchase  at Walmart or Target. Highly r