BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Nail Block offers you a 4-step nail routine to remove rough edges, file, polish and buff away dry flakes leaving your nails smooth and shiny. The perfect prep for manicures with or without nail polish. 1 block included. Step 1) File nai see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Kitty A.
Kitty A.
Boston, MA
Recently used this and I must say I'm impressed. I must say the buffer and the polish side are my favorites. It gave me such a smooth polished and professional look that I didn't even want to polish my nails. I purchased in a larger online order on sale for a very low price. Love it and I'm very happy I purchased two!
Casie W.
Casie W.
lafayette, IN
E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Essential Nail Block does what its supposed to do. I have had mine for probably 2 years and it still works just as well as day one so its worth the money (which was cheap to begin with). But when you have real nails that are longer, its nice to keep them taken care of and looking nice.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
Yesss. This nail block is prefect. Ive purchased this two times already I absolutely love it. They keep my nails looking perfect for days. I use it about twice a week sometimes even more just to keep the shine on my nails. I would definitely recommend this product
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Softens, shapes, smoothes, and shines my nails like a professional manicure. Gorgeous and easy to use, I've had my nails grow stronger and last longer by caring for them with this nail bar. It actually helps remind me to take care of my nails more often.
Kylie Z.
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
When I first got this I didn't think that it was actually gonna work out very well but when I actually tried the product it was GREAT!! It makes your nails super smooth! And I definitely 10/10 recommend!!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Lake Quivira, KS
I am a pretty active person and when my nails are painted I frequently mess them up so I have found using the this block to shine my nails has been an amazing alternative to polish for well kept looking nail!
Amethyst S.
Amethyst S.
Tucson
Started doing my own nails because i need not have enough money for it to be doing my nails so I started out with this nail block and it's amazing fails my nails perfect ❤
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
I buy this often i have one in my car...my office my purse they come in handy and very inexpensive. Give yourself a manicure anywhere
Alysia H.
Alysia H.
This nail buffer by E.L.F. is an okay product. Its not the best you can get in my opinion but if your short on cash it does get the job done.
Yuliia D.
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
I had it about year ago and liked it. But it doesn't last long maybe because it's a cheap buffer. I'm definitely will repurchase it again.