BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Nail Block offers you a 4-step nail routine to remove rough edges, file, polish and buff away dry flakes leaving your nails smooth and shiny. The perfect prep for manicures with or without nail polish. 1 block included. Step 1) File nai see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Eliza C.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A pretty good nail block, but i will say that the buffer and file can wear down pretty quick which of course happens to all nail blocks, but i prefer the sephora one which is just $3! But overall its cheap and gives a pretty good result so its an okay purchase
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works! Great results and it doesn't cost too much. It goes on easy and stays all day. The product is easy to store and have on the go. It's a trust brand so I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Cindy F.
Hawtorne
I bought these since it was cheap but I was better off just purchasing something else for the price. After a few uses, it started to come apart and I honestly was disappointed.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tgese files! I always bend those other multigrit shine files because of their weird shape. I love that this one has all those options without the awkward shape
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for my sister, she said it was better than the ones I had ordered from China but not as nice as the one that the dog had chewed up, unfortunately we don't know what brand that one was. This one is good for the price but the old fashioned nail file works just fine
Kitty A.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently used this and I must say I'm impressed. I must say the buffer and the polish side are my favorites. It gave me such a smooth polished and professional look that I didn't even want to polish my nails. I purchased in a larger online order on sale for a very low price. Love it and I'm very happy I purchased two!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Essential Nail Block does what its supposed to do. I have had mine for probably 2 years and it still works just as well as day one so its worth the money (which was cheap to begin with). But when you have real nails that are longer, its nice to keep them taken care of and looking nice.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nail block for shaping up and buffing your nails. Just making them cute and shiney. It is a good size so it doesn't hurt your hand to use it and it holds up to multiple uses. It is very competitively priced. I love to keep these around for quick fixes from chips and peeling nails.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yesss. This nail block is prefect. Ive purchased this two times already I absolutely love it. They keep my nails looking perfect for days. I use it about twice a week sometimes even more just to keep the shine on my nails. I would definitely recommend this product
Lesley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item was extremely low quality. You get what you pay for but I wouldn't pay for this again. It fell apart as I was using it and crumbled in my hands, creating a much larger mess than just filing your nails would. I would not recommend this product to anyone.