BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Nail Block offers you a 4-step nail routine to remove rough edges, file, polish and buff away dry flakes leaving your nails smooth and shiny. The perfect prep for manicures with or without nail polish. 1 block included. Step 1) File nai see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Kitty A.
Kitty A.
Boston, MA
Recently used this and I must say I'm impressed. I must say the buffer and the polish side are my favorites. It gave me such a smooth polished and professional look that I didn't even want to polish my nails. I purchased in a larger online order on sale for a very low price. Love it and I'm very happy I purchased two!
Casie W.
Casie W.
lafayette, IN
E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Essential Nail Block does what its supposed to do. I have had mine for probably 2 years and it still works just as well as day one so its worth the money (which was cheap to begin with). But when you have real nails that are longer, its nice to keep them taken care of and looking nice.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Great nail block for shaping up and buffing your nails. Just making them cute and shiney. It is a good size so it doesn't hurt your hand to use it and it holds up to multiple uses. It is very competitively priced. I love to keep these around for quick fixes from chips and peeling nails.
Catrice F.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I purchased this for my sister, she said it was better than the ones I had ordered from China but not as nice as the one that the dog had chewed up, unfortunately we don't know what brand that one was. This one is good for the price but the old fashioned nail file works just fine
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
Yesss. This nail block is prefect. Ive purchased this two times already I absolutely love it. They keep my nails looking perfect for days. I use it about twice a week sometimes even more just to keep the shine on my nails. I would definitely recommend this product
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
This item was extremely low quality. You get what you pay for but I wouldn't pay for this again. It fell apart as I was using it and crumbled in my hands, creating a much larger mess than just filing your nails would. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Eliza C.
Eliza C.
Washington, DC
A pretty good nail block, but i will say that the buffer and file can wear down pretty quick which of course happens to all nail blocks, but i prefer the sephora one which is just $3! But overall its cheap and gives a pretty good result so its an okay purchase
Bella N.
Bella N.
Simple and easy to use for quality at home nail maintenance without the cost of "bigger name" products on the market. All sides/facets of the product do exactly as promised providing the user with the perfect at home manicure.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Softens, shapes, smoothes, and shines my nails like a professional manicure. Gorgeous and easy to use, I've had my nails grow stronger and last longer by caring for them with this nail bar. It actually helps remind me to take care of my nails more often.
Kylie Z.
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
When I first got this I didn't think that it was actually gonna work out very well but when I actually tried the product it was GREAT!! It makes your nails super smooth! And I definitely 10/10 recommend!!