BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Instant Lift Brow Pencil - The e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil dual-sided design applies color with the fine tip liner on one side and tames and combs brows with the other to create natural and defined looking eyebrows. This slim mechanical pencil shapes, defines, and fills in brows for a natural, polished look. Cruelty free and vegan.Which color is right for me?Taupe: For blonde to light brown hairNeutral Brown: For medium brown hairDeep Brown: For dark brown to black hair - Instant Lift Brow Pencil see more...

• I ordered this on the elf website but it hasnt come in yet. Is it...6 Answers
  • How do I know what color brow pencil to buy? Should I go lighter/...3 Answers
  • I love elf’s products but I never seen this before is it good and...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the ELF eyebrow pencil a little while ago. It was very inexpensive. So I decided to give it a try. It exceeded my expectations. I was expecting to get a dollar store quality pencil that did not have any color pay off. I was wrong. This will be the perfect back up to my higher end pencils. Great for when I run out and need something quick and cheap. The pencil is a little thicker than I am used to but the color matches my eyebrows nicely. You will need to set your eyebrows with powder though as this does smudge and the color doesn’t last as long as some of the higher end pencils.
Ashley S.
Bealeton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love most ELF products as it is. But I definitely LOVE this brow pencil. I have dark eyebrows and at first I got too light of a color so it almost made my brows look more red than dark brown? So I got the dark brown pencil and it matched up with my natural brow color perfectly. And this only cost me like $2 I think at Target and I haven’t tried anything else since because this lasts me a good while unlike other brow pencils i have tried in the past. Definitely gives me a nice natural look without breaking the bank.
Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this when I was just starting to experiment with my brows, and I believe it’s a very good starter pencil, but I found it somewhat difficult to use, I had to press down a lot to get any color and the. I felt like the product dried out fairly quickly. It is a very cheap product and it might be better if you want a lighter pigmentation. It didn’t work for me but I know people who swear by it.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
[product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-e.l.f.-essential-instant-lift-brow-pencil---neutral-brown] this is my go to brow product for when I just want to do a no makeup makeup day. It's just stiff enough and pigmented enough to do a natural looking brow. The best part is it's only a few bucks. The only con is I wish the pencil was a little smaller so you could do more defined strokes
Keisha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the instant lift brow pencil. I purchase the deep brown. The only thing I didn't like was that it was too dark to me. My eyebrows looked black after application. But I do love the fact that it has a eyebrow spoolie on one end. Also, you don't have to sharpened. [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-e.l.f.-essential-instant-lift-brow-pencil---neutral-brown]
Dreama N.
Miami, OK
This is my favorite eyebrow pencil! I am a eyebrow fanatic and I honestly couldn't live without this. It's so easy to apply and doesn't clump up and make my eyebrows look chunky and fake. I get so many compliments and I'm proud to say I use this elf brow pencil and plus they have a really dark color that makes my eyebrows look so natural. I love it!
Rebecca G.
This is the pencil I use to fill in the extra bits of my brow after using my nicer brow pencil to do the bottom line. Definitely a good way to cut costs. It's obvious that it's a little bit of a cheaper product so I wouldn't use it exclusively, but for this cost, a great additional pencil to keep around. The spoolie on the end is great quality!
Nosh S.
Irving, tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most amazing thing about this pencil is it's price. I think its the most inexpensive retractable eyebrow pencil in the market. And on the other end it has a spooly, its quite sparse but still there is a spooly.

It has a very thick point which is good for filling the eyebrows but it's very difficult to get a very elaborate strokes and lines. Another drawback of this product is it's colour range. Elf offers three shades. I've used neutral brown which is a very good shade for dark eyebrows and it looks very natural.

Impressively, you get a whole lot of product for couple of dollars. And it has awesome staying power of which I'm most impressed with. If you find your colour match then you should try this product.

Phoebe S.
Ocala, FL
This brow pencil is fantastic! It’s easy to use and has such good packaging! The shades are limited but they match the shades given perfectly! I use this every time I do my makeup because it is extremely affordable and just a fantastic product overall! The packaging is easy to break however if you are not careful. e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Essential Instant Lift Brow Pencil - Neutral Brown
Diandra K.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to brow pencil! It is unbelievably inexpensive and the quality is amazing!!! I believe I paid about $2. This pencil is sold at many places, CVS, Target, Walgreens and even Old Navy! It was such a struggle to find a pencil to match my dark hair, but still be cool toned and look natural, which was the most important thing. Most pencils on the market (for brunettes) are very dark and look artificial when used. This pencil makes filing in my brows very easy because it is precise enough for definition, but thick enough to do the job. The spooly on the other side is also so helpful! It makes it more convenient to have it on the other end of the pencil vs. using another tool altogether. Also, whoever created the spooly with the clear lid and the pencil with the solid white lid was genius, it's easy to recognize one end from another. I would definitely recommend this product!!!!!!!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Would this be a good brow pencil for a beginner? Or what pencil would be good for someone just starting to get into brows? Thank you!
Shannon D.
Where can I buy this in store?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I'm a beginner with brows and needing some recommendations for drug store finds for brows!?
Are they worth wasting money
Crystal W.
Is neutral brown the only color you can get or it's comes in more ?