BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The ultimate gift for any lip color lover! Set includes: 5 Super Glossy Lip Glosses 5 Lipsticks Limited Quantities Available see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Correay C.
Correay C.
North East, MD
Awhh this was one of the first little makeup kits my parents ever bought me. It was elf so of course it didnt work like tarte or mac but t did its job. I stopped using it because after awhile it made my lip itchy. I dont know if thats the brand or if thats just my lips being allergic
Haley M.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Personally I only liked a few shades out of this collection, the packaging really strikes me as if it's something for kids or those who are still new to makeup. They're super cheap but I personally probably wouldn't wear them again.
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Oak Hill, OH
I really enjoy elfs lipsticks. They wear pretty good and they're crazy cheap. They quality and application are good too. The only problem for me is the lack of shades to choose from.
Jena B.
Jena B.
I live this brand of cosmetics. The price is amazing and their cosmetics are pretty good. The lipsti ks/gloss stay on pretty well and come in a bunch of different colors.
Taitum 1.
Taitum 1.
Salem, OR
I tried one if the lipsticks, not super impressed. The pigment was ok, I ended up getting rid of it though, although it is pretty cheap? I don't think it's worth it.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Florida
This is a good product. It's even better on top of a lipstick. It's flat end leaves it easy to apply. It's a good cheap gloss. I have a couple of them
Jackelyne C.
Jackelyne C.
You get what you pay for the colors are awesome I love them but don't expect them to last all day, they will stay for about an hour if lucky
ashley g.
ashley g.
i really love this product its so creamy and leaves my lips soft and has alot of beautiful colors to choose from and are very affordable
Katie W.
Katie W.
Fayetteville, NC
I do not like these elf products. They have poor pigmentation and leave a weird feeling on the lips..they have almost a grainy texture to them.
jasmine c.
jasmine c.
El Paso, TX
I love this its the best holiday collection as for a lip wise I'm used I'm more for the glosses gives the perfect amount of color and shine
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Has anybody tried these? How is the color quality?