BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Such nice colors. I absolutely love the packaging, totally adorable.i like when elf has themes. Super affordable.
Karissa A.
Karissa A.
Love anything disney. Great pigments. Give you a great variety in looks. Plus I love snow white. #snowhite #eyes
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.
New York
Totally love this makeup set. Makes you feel like you are a little girl all over again. Dreaming about being a princess. Love the colors.
Murphy A.
Murphy A.
I love this product because it comes with so many products that are so beautiful and easy to apply and carry with me
katrina c.
katrina c.
Great kit. Perfect for on the go. Great color and good product for a great price. I recommend it to all my friends.
I will ask him to blast and I was like I don't wanna be here for a few days and I have to go to the airport on Sunday and I
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This just looks like so much fun! All of those intense colors could go with any day to day outfit or plans you have
I have the bell one and it works great and I bet this one works as great as the other one.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love snow white I was so excited to get this. I love the colors it had great combo.
Deya K.
Deya K.
I love most elf products but I'm kind of pissed I never new or even heard about this Disney collection!
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Are the colors really pigmented???
Olenka B.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
What skin color does it suit the best?
Victoria F.