BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a kid that I had been looking for for a long time I'm glad I finally got it I love every product in it all high quality
yessica r.
I love the colors that it has. I love how it looks. Also it feel not to heavy on my face. I just can't stop talking about it
I will ask him to blast and I was like I don't wanna be here for a few days and I have to go to the airport on Sunday and I
Murphy A.
I love this product because it comes with so many products that are so beautiful and easy to apply and carry with me
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This just looks like so much fun! All of those intense colors could go with any day to day outfit or plans you have
katrina c.
Great kit. Perfect for on the go. Great color and good product for a great price. I recommend it to all my friends.
Kayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such nice colors. I absolutely love the packaging, totally adorable.i like when elf has themes. Super affordable.
Karissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love anything disney. Great pigments. Give you a great variety in looks. Plus I love snow white. #snowhite #eyes
Deya K.
I love most elf products but I'm kind of pissed I never new or even heard about this Disney collection!
alondra ūüĆĽ.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the bell one and it works great and I bet this one works as great as the other one.
Cassie R.
Are the colors really pigmented???
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
What skin color does it suit the best?
Victoria F.