BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Huddleston, VA
Such a pretty finish! The only thing I don't like is that for me, it's very drying, and without a primer and setter, the eye pigment doesn't last.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
The colors are great and bright. I'm a big Disney fan and I like this collection. It was affordable and easy to find at my local drugstores.
Jonealle B.
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
I really did enjoy the eyeshadows and the colors. The box is the cutest thing ever! The lipstick, eyeliner, and the lipstick was not good.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Charleston
This product is amazing especially for younger children. It is not too expensive and children like it because it is Disney themed.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
The packaging is so adorable it reminds me of Cinderella and I used to watch and I was little and the colors in this very beautiful
Desi T.
Desi T.
The colors in the palette are very nice and flattering on the eyes. They have a good amount of pigment to them and the eyeshadows are also blendable.
Tinya P.
Tinya P.
This is the best pack for little kids. The colors are not wow ( bright) and great for starters. Has a bit of everything to start them out.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
This is a kid that I had been looking for for a long time I'm glad I finally got it I love every product in it all high quality
See V.
See V.
Fresno
Having a great product like this especially when it is elf is so amazing. For the price of elf and the quality just amazes everyone .
yessica r.
yessica r.
I love the colors that it has. I love how it looks. Also it feel not to heavy on my face. I just can't stop talking about it
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Are the colors really pigmented???
Olenka B.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
What skin color does it suit the best?
Victoria F.