BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Maria T A.
amo este producto. realmente disfrute de estas sombras, son faciles de usar y muy duraderas. el paquete es hermoso y para coleccionarlo es ideal. no lo considero costoso ya que dura bastanta. su olor es muy suave 100% recomendado.......!!!
Liv N.
This is a pretty good kit to have. I love that it is Disney princess themed too! The eyeshadows are beautiful to works with and can be used for many looks. I don't really like the blush but everything else in the kit is very nice.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
I dressed as Snow White for Halloween last year and for a photo shoot in the outfit and these colors matched perfectly for what I needed without breaking the bank!!
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
These eyeshadows are so pigmented and creamy I want you to miss because they don't dry out my eyelids or leave behind their super easy to blend out and such fun colors for new or old users I would definitely recommend these because they're such a great value
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Snow White is one of my favorite collections from ELF. It's very basic and great for every ski tone. The red isn't too boom red, and the blue reminds me of the 70s eyeshadows. I love it!
Autumn H.
New Albany
any e.l.f. product never lets me down and I love this brand! I would definitely have their whole like of products if I didn't want to explore other products! my skin type is rather tan and this worked great for me
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Its so cute how e.l.f. hows disney princess makeup set and i love the colors. I might not be a princess but i can wear their makeup. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
karyme s.
Los Angeles
It's a nice palette I think some of the shades are really pigmented and some of them are not that much but I think I did we could did a good job on making an eye look with it it was so nice and we're some of them were actually really really pigmented and I did like it
Aida O.
I love these elf Disney books. An awesome set to add to anyone's makeup & Disney collection. Beautiful packaging with the Disney characters on front. The colors are beautiful and great pigmentation.
Erika T.
How perfect and cute is this Snow White kit!! It's literally everything comes with the best shades for the perfect look!! I love applying this everyday! My first time buying but will always go back for another one! One of my favorites!
Cassie R.
Are the colors really pigmented???
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
What skin color does it suit the best?
Vanessa L.
Panorama city, CA
Ohhh my god where can I purchase this beautiful palette?? Please
Victoria F.