BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kristina G.
Kristina G.
of all the Disney princess beauty books that they've made, this one is probably my favorite, and the one I've gotten the most use out of. the cons are that the primer included is just their basic $1 stuff that works in a pinch, but not something I'd use regularly if given an option to use another. the black eyeliner is basic and tiny, and not my first choice when going for black liner either. the red gloss is too sheer for my taste, but might be better liked by ppl who want a more understated red. the blush brush included is that tiny useless standard variety that most drug store blushes come with, so I suggest using your own brush. but that being said, the colors themselves are what sold me on this one. the blush is a golden peachy shade that's very neutral and good for all skin tones. I'm usually wary of anything with orange undertones because cool tones look better on me vs warm ones, but this one is perfect. it's got a satin finish, and buildable color, so I can't imagine it not looking good on everyone. the shadows however, are my favorite part of this palette. they give you their basic shadow brush, which I reviewed before this post. but the thing that impressed me the most was that normally these books come with 8 shadows of the same size, but this one is different. they give you three larger ones in the highlighting/blending shades. one is a pearly white, one is a pale gold that's not too yellow, and one is a rose gold that looks gorgeous on both eyes and cheeks. the other four shadows are a nice mix of jewel tones that can give you many different eye looks. there's an awesome taupe that's my favorite, and a burgundy, a forest green, and a dark Royal blue. all very metallic/shimmery, but no large glitter chunks or anything like that. they are pretty pigmented, more so than other shadows by this brand, but still do need a good primer for staying power. and I also use a setting spray. they can be used wet or dry for stronger color, but I rarely use them wet. they blend easily and this is a good kit for both beginners and ppl who just love Disney and want some awesome colors. not sure if I'd give it to a teenage first time makeup user simply because the eye colors are too dark for someone that's just starting out. if you're looking for one for a teen or tween, I'd suggest the Belle or Cinderella variations of this book because they have lighter colors more suitable for younger girls.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Snow White!!!!These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup books are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I purchased this because I adore Disney and Snow White is my favorite. The packaging is precious and the colors in the palette are great. Elf is super affordable, too, which is always a win. The biggest downfall to this product is the pigmentation. It IS build able, but it applies pretty sheer at first.
Kailyn B.
Kailyn B.
Summerville
This is a great Polly it has almost everything you need to create a beautiful I look and I think the snow white female really fits it because it's like nice cute and soft it's not like extreme makeup or anything I think it's perfect and if I was you I would totally get this product because it makes your face a work of art
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
New York
I bought this product for my niece as a gift and she loved it.Love all the incredible colors they had to offer.It travels well when you take it out.The makeup is also very light on the skin.It matched her skin tone perfectly and I would highly recommend this to all.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Greensburg
I flippping loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this product so much and I mean soooooo much pigment I love it I could fr do my whole face with it and I bought it off the website and I have bought this product twice and I lalalalove ittttttt and very afordable bc hello it's elf
Maria T A.
Maria T A.
amo este producto. realmente disfrute de estas sombras, son faciles de usar y muy duraderas. el paquete es hermoso y para coleccionarlo es ideal. no lo considero costoso ya que dura bastanta. su olor es muy suave 100% recomendado.......!!!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indio, CA
I purchased this because I adore Disney and Snow White . The packaging is precious and the colors in the palette are great. Elf is super affordable, too, which is always a win. The biggest downfall to this product is the pigmentation, but it applies pretty sheer at first.
Liv N.
Liv N.
This is a pretty good kit to have. I love that it is Disney princess themed too! The eyeshadows are beautiful to works with and can be used for many looks. I don't really like the blush but everything else in the kit is very nice.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Flat Top
The novelty of this pallet is better than the quality. I really like the eyeshadows and blush from this pallet but the lip color was it very lasting or pigmented. I would recommend this product as a novelty just for people that really like Disney for their collection.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Are the colors really pigmented???
Olenka B.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
What skin color does it suit the best?
Victoria F.