BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Jocelyn C.
The net that I am poor and I have not used any of this but as the surveys send me to these things as it is necessary to continue cure
carmen b.
Decatur, AL
I love the black charcoal eye makeup not only can it be worn to the office, but you can leave work and go out dancing looking good
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
The packaging is super cute and the colors are easy to use to create a smokey eye look. And best of all, you cannot beat the price!
Alexis V.
Fresno, CA
This eyeshadow pallet is so pigmented!! So much more pigmented than I thought it would've been. I love my eyeshadow pallet from elf
Analyssa R.
elf is good make up brand i love this kit it has 6 things in it and i love love love it. well done elf. i will be buying it again
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
love them love them love them. its so amazing and good on my face im so in love with them. love this product. love them so much.
Safirah A.
Baltimore, MD
I must say that this product is a very good product to have and it is easy to apply on I prefer to use it as my own to go look
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Es una paleta de aceptable calidad, y de un precio insuperable,
Es una paleta perfecta para llevar en la cartera o de viaje!!!!
diana v.
Wasco , CA
It was okay i didnt really like the colors but i wanted to try something different...colors are to patchy and hard to blend out
itzae shakti m.
New castle, DE
The pigmentation not is the best of the world but the price is quite affordable, I think they have better products than this