BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Karrington G.
Karrington G.
Virginia Beach
It's not the greatest eye shadow you will ever use but for the price it's really solid eye shadow.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Very pretty this is a hit or miss some colors are great and some colors are not so great
Em K.
Em K.
Jupiter, FL
I love the colors and just the product in general it is very very great and I love love love it.
Cyndra C.
Cyndra C.
Greensboro, NC
I love the shadows , highly pigmented and soft. I will definitely be purchasing more .
gennesis n.
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho, estoy fascinada con este producto, es lo mejor, lo recomiendo el 100%. Me encanta
Marybeth S.
Marybeth S.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this brand, love this product. Goes in smooth and easy to blend. Last all day. I highly recommend this product.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Kentwood
This is perfect to craft my smoked eye and the colors are as right as my high priced brands.
Arivel D.
Arivel D.
This is cute and practical. Colors are nice too for evernts and such. I don't use it daily.
Whitney N.
Whitney N.
Manito, IL
I have never used this product but getting a sample of it may encourage me to purchase it.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Centralia, WA
love awesome price for what it is. would will repurchased people need to get over its ELF