BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
I love this cosmetic of 6 pieces is great I love it I recommend it a lot with your eyes closed. Do not hesitate do not think when it's time to buy it
Katrina S.
Tucson, AZ
Not the best. It looks nice when you put it on but doesn't last, even with primer. Only last about an hour and then it's gone. Not very pigmented.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Amazing color pallets! And just look at this fun and geometrical design! Such an eye catching winner for a couple bucks at your local drugstore!
Lorena P.
I love this pallet is small and take it with me for touch ups I took this one time on cation and the colors were pigmented is a good eyeshadow
Khaoula S.
Pearland, TX
I I didn't really enjoy these I felt like there was no color pay off and it is not a swatch well either you get what you pay for in this pallet
Kelsey C.
West Jordan, UT
They work but it's hard to get the shadow on the brush because of the shape of the container and it doesn't build well to intensify the color
Destiny E.
Baxter, Ky
I love this product. Its very pigmented & super easy to blend! Highly recommend to anyone. It can be used for a bold look or for everyday.
Anna M.
i love elf for the prices and generally good quality that it has. like it isnt the best product but considering its price, i cant complain
Jessica D.
Racine, WI
I don't really care for e. l. f eyeshadows. Not as pigmented as i like. Eyeshadow primer helps but not much with the more vibrant shades.
Jessica C.
Riverside, CA
Love the colors. It also last long. It doesn't come off easily. My eyelids are kind of wrinkley but with this eye shadows its perfect.