BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Riverside, CA
Love the colors. It also last long. It doesn't come off easily. My eyelids are kind of wrinkley but with this eye shadows its perfect.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
I love the colors of this eyeshadow! They are absolutely wonderful! And the colors are very pigmented.
brittney g.
brittney g.
I love to use this if I am going out for the night it does not crease when you wear it and it stays on very well
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
The net that I am poor and I have not used any of this but as the surveys send me to these things as it is necessary to continue cure
Anel B.
Anel B.
It's just amazing they give you the right color and match them to the color that combine together just right 💖
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Des Moines, IA
I love the elf palette shadows. Their so affordable and still give you a amazing eyeshadow look.
MARTHA S.
MARTHA S.
Long Beach, CA
I really like the elf eye shadows they have great colors to chose from and the price is really affordable
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Plymouth, IN
This palette is my go to everyday! Perfect colors for any outfit! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Mickey N.
Mickey N.
Halls, TN
Very flaky and not very pigmented at all. With elf products most of the time you get what you pay for.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Very pretty this is a hit or miss some colors are great and some colors are not so great