BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Marybeth S.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this brand, love this product. Goes in smooth and easy to blend. Last all day. I highly recommend this product.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love elf cosmetics! Talk about a product with great quality! I would definitely recommend this to a friend to try!
Kristian J.
Benton , AR
It didn't like what it did to my eyes. Didn't have good instructions for it. And it didn't last on my eyes very long
Kristie H.
Farmersville, CA
It is great for the low price. As long as I use primer first, it stays, and doesn't crease. Not to much over shadow.
Lori H.
Sellersburg
This palate offers a great variety of color that go with most of my work attire. The colors blend nicely together.
Kayleigh M.
forest city, IL
These colors all go very well on me and I would tell any women who wanted to try it to definitely get it right now!
Heaven B.
I love this!The colors are awesome for a smokey eye and a night on the town.The price is great for what you get.
brittney g.
I love to use this if I am going out for the night it does not crease when you wear it and it stays on very well
Alexa H.
Justin, TX
This creates a perfect smokey eye!!!! I love this . The colors are so pretty and pigmented and it's inexpensive.
Lani N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pigmentation sucks. Not a great eyeshadow palette. Just not something I'd want for a beginning eyeshadow palette