BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kelsey C.
West Jordan, UT
They work but it's hard to get the shadow on the brush because of the shape of the container and it doesn't build well to intensify the color
Destiny E.
Baxter, Ky
I love this product. Its very pigmented & super easy to blend! Highly recommend to anyone. It can be used for a bold look or for everyday.
Jessica D.
Racine, WI
I don't really care for e. l. f eyeshadows. Not as pigmented as i like. Eyeshadow primer helps but not much with the more vibrant shades.
Jessica C.
Riverside, CA
Love the colors. It also last long. It doesn't come off easily. My eyelids are kind of wrinkley but with this eye shadows its perfect.
Jocelyn C.
The net that I am poor and I have not used any of this but as the surveys send me to these things as it is necessary to continue cure
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
The packaging is super cute and the colors are easy to use to create a smokey eye look. And best of all, you cannot beat the price!
Lilianna C.
I love elf alot. It's very possible that this is very pigmanted. It is really easy to apply and stays on for a long time
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
This little beauty is inexpensive and had amazing quality. It is very pigmented and worth every dollar (pun intended )
Misty D.
Livingston, LA
Very good product. I like to wet my brush when I apply this eyeshadow. It makes it appear more vibrant and stays longer
Tejal P.
De Pere, WI
Nice product. It has nice shades of colour. It give long lasting effect. It has nice packaging. It is very affordable.