BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lilianna C.
Lilianna C.
I love elf alot. It's very possible that this is very pigmanted. It is really easy to apply and stays on for a long time
Misty D.
Misty D.
Livingston, LA
Very good product. I like to wet my brush when I apply this eyeshadow. It makes it appear more vibrant and stays longer
Jewell R.
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
This little beauty is inexpensive and had amazing quality. It is very pigmented and worth every dollar (pun intended )
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Racine, WI
I don't really care for e. l. f eyeshadows. Not as pigmented as i like. Eyeshadow primer helps but not much with the more vibrant shades.
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
Farmersville, CA
It is great for the low price. As long as I use primer first, it stays, and doesn't crease. Not to much over shadow.
Kristian J.
Kristian J.
Benton, AR
It didn't like what it did to my eyes. Didn't have good instructions for it. And it didn't last on my eyes very long
Lani N.
Lani N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pigmentation sucks. Not a great eyeshadow palette. Just not something I'd want for a beginning eyeshadow palette
genesis p.
genesis p.
Miami, Florida
Quisiera probar estas sombra, se ven geniales de verdad, me gusta el brillo, hace que tus ojos resalten mucho
Kayleigh M.
Kayleigh M.
forest city, IL
These colors all go very well on me and I would tell any women who wanted to try it to definitely get it right now!
Morganne S.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love elf cosmetics! Talk about a product with great quality! I would definitely recommend this to a friend to try!