BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cyndra C.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shadows , highly pigmented and soft. I will definitely be purchasing more .
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I bought this just to try since it was so cheap and it works fine but I couldn't seem to get it to stay on very long . Maybe it was just because I didn't have eye primer on , I will have to retry it .
Nikki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ELF products because they are SO VERY affordable and easy to find. I am a repeat user and would definitely buy again! I use it at least once a week and sometimes blend it with other products I buy. Would buy again and would tell others to buy!
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing color pallets! And just look at this fun and geometrical design! Such an eye catching winner for a couple bucks at your local drugstore!
Maggie S.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this product very often and loved it. Elf has never been one of my favorite brands but I know it is continually making their line better and I can't wait to find great products by them.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ELF. Best product out there. I would recommend them to everyone. Go out and buy it.
Hao G.
Elf has always been on the cheaper side and it does its job well nicely its worth the price and youll get what you paid for
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the cost of this, it is a great and highly recommended buy! Very easy to apply and it stays on well too
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember I had gotten this for Christmas one year and didn't really get into it. But the other day I was going through all my makeup and saw this and immediately feel in love with this mini palette. The shadows in this are just so beautiful. Of course you have to really blend them out and whatnot but for the price of these it really doesn't matter to me. The green shade in this palette is life
Inna K.
Savage, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented eyeshadow. When applied to an eyeshadow base, product can last all day!