BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Maggie S.
Marietta, GA
I use to use this product very often and loved it. Elf has never been one of my favorite brands but I know it is continually making their line better and I can't wait to find great products by them.
Lena S.
Millbrae, CA
I love all E.L.F. cosmetic eyeshadow palette. I used it everyday. The color stays on the whole day without coming off and I don't need to reapply unless I'm planning to go out at night. I normally brought my e.l.f. eyeshadow palette at Sephora.
Yosseline D.
Guatemala
One of my biggest complaints about the palettes is that the lighter shades get smaller pans and the darker shades get larger pans. I usually hit pan on the lighter shades first.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Love love love love Elf eyeshadow please go grab yourself some today if you haven't already run to the store grab it specially want to Halloween is just around the corner
Tanima C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
E.L.F. eyeshadows are not my favorite. Not heavily pigmented. Packaging isn't the best, pretty cheap. Repeated user, tried to give it a try. Products are affordable but not worth it because it's not pigmented. I would not buy it again and wouldn't recommend it either.
gabriela s.
The Studio 6 Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palettes are a reboot of an older, limited edition product.
These palettes are very similar to an earlier limited edition product, originally available through exclusive Target promotions. The originals featured six square pans, and some had brushes instead of double-ended sponge applicators. I’m pretty sure they don’t have as much product as their geometric counterparts.
The Geo Palettes are constructed out of a shiny plastic that holds six triangular pans of varying sizes and feature a “window” on the lid. There is a well to hold the accompanying double-ended sponge applicator.

dayerlin g.
Medley

The beauty products of elf are buenisimos their palettes mainly, their lips are all very very good, I love the makeup and to have all these products would be great
Kaci M.
I love this product so much it's my go to thing. Love love love it. Don't know what I would do with out it! It's my favorite Yes very nice package very well put together. I would buy this again in a jippy
Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY
Great pallet I love it I don't normally use eye shadow and this is a nice small pallet to use when ever you want to go out and you need something in your eyes to make your look pop
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
I purchased the Climate Zone palette and was really impressed with the pigmentation, texture, and lasting power of the eyeshadows. Some are amazing dupes for MAC shadows I think they are better quality than NYX shadows (although I like those too). These three shadows are supposed to be dupes (according to the Beauty Broadcast) for Shroom (lightest), Cork (mid), and Naked Lunch (bottom). I have similar colors in NYX and these are softer and more pigmented.