BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I bought this a long time ago because I never tried elfs eyeshadows before. I didn't like this at all because it didn't have no sparkle to it and hardly any pigmentation. It also rubs off very easy. I wouldn't recommend buying this.
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
I have the palette that contains the bronze tones. I love how it lasts and and the pigmentation. Besides the fact that the price point was awesome this was a great find I found at target.
Ariam V.
Ariam V.
Really nice shades and its pretty afordable , it got this triangle shape going on on the packaging that looks really cool , comparing to other products this is a must for the price , and ill keep buying it
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Pretty colors and wonderful packaging. Loved the pigmentation and it was easy to apply. I don't use this product often because it is a little chalky but I still like it. I'd probably buy this again!!!!!
Lillian J.
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
I liked this product upon trying it. The product had good color payoff. There was a good amount of colors in the palette but each color had less. The product was good, just not as good as a high ender. I will buy this product again.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Madera, CA
Small and compact the colors are somewhat pigmented. These arent your everyday eyeshadows but can be for beginners. Overall you'll really like them if you're learning to play with makeup.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
Not the most pigmented eyeshadow. But it's build-able. It's at a good value. It is not pricey. There is room for improvement. I am a first time user not a repeat user. I'm not sure if I would buy again.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I really liked this product however the eye shadows are not as pigmented as I hoped they were going to be because elf is usually my favorite drugstore brand
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Not the best quality, but they are okay for being a dollar at the dollar tree. Didnt have high expectations anyway. The black is pretty pigmented though.
Monica J.
Monica J.
Springfield, MA
At a price you can't beat this mini palette is good for no makeup looks as these shadows lack substantial pigment and rather provide a light wash of color. Also good for a subtle transition shade in the crease.