BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

angela l.
El Mirage, AZ
elf is a great brand to buy!! these eyeshadows are so beautiful ad last all day long!! you can try the different colors and fall in love with all of them!! I buy my products from Walmart, but u can buy it on amazon as well. id definitely recommend buying and trying this product. its worth it!!!
Brittany B.
Coon Rapids, MN
Generally speaking its a good pallet. Its small, and for the price you really cant go wrong. Its powdery but most of elf shadows are based on the price. i would repurchase. because the price cant be beat.
Shawna G.
Jackson, MI
The eyeshadows in this collection are VERY pigmented. I was pleasantly surprised to find a true black at such an affordable price! It's a great palette for your collection!
Jasmine H.
Gainesville, GA
got this as a christmas present and i honestly use it more than my naked pallets. I have blue eyes and these colors look great on me. i haven't hit pan yet and have been using this product for a few months now so I would definitely recommend it!!!!
Natalie ..
A fine palette. I don't wear eyeshadow often. I don't like the design because it is not practical. Lasts an average amount of time. Works fine with my brown eyes. Just a fine product. Does it's job but doesn't stand out
Lena S.
Millbrae, CA
I love all E.L.F. cosmetic eyeshadow palette. I used it everyday. The color stays on the whole day without coming off and I don't need to reapply unless I'm planning to go out at night. I normally brought my e.l.f. eyeshadow palette at Sephora.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
Not the most pigmented eyeshadow. But it's build-able. It's at a good value. It is not pricey. There is room for improvement. I am a first time user not a repeat user. I'm not sure if I would buy again.
Valerie M.
Fresno, CA
This eyeshadow has so much pigment even better than some of my highend palettes. I suggest you buy this palette if your thinking about buying had mine forever now and i still reach for it. Great price
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I bought this a long time ago because I never tried elfs eyeshadows before. I didn't like this at all because it didn't have no sparkle to it and hardly any pigmentation. It also rubs off very easy. I wouldn't recommend buying this.
Kristy G.
I have the palette that contains the bronze tones. I love how it lasts and and the pigmentation. Besides the fact that the price point was awesome this was a great find I found at target.