BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville, IL
I like these eyeshadows. They are easy to blend but they didn't seem to last very long.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
These are good for drugstore eyeshadows. They are affordable and pigmented for the dark shadows, but the color payoff is hit or miss for the lighter shadows. They are also some what chalky and hard to apply due to fallout. I will however buy again because of the bright colors I do not want to spend a lot on.
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL
I love this palette! It's got great colors that can create many eye looks, and it's perfect for traveling. It also has really good pigmentation, and it is easy to use! I would totally recommend this and buy it again!
Lillian K.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I bought these eyeshadows because it was really cheap, but sometimes you get what you pay for. The formula is super powdery and it's not long lasting at all on you eyelids. It's really difficult to get a contrast on your eye because the colors become muddy
angela l.
angela l.
El Mirage, AZ
elf is a great brand to buy!! these eyeshadows are so beautiful ad last all day long!! you can try the different colors and fall in love with all of them!! I buy my products from Walmart, but u can buy it on amazon as well. id definitely recommend buying and trying this product. its worth it!!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Coon Rapids, MN
Generally speaking its a good pallet. Its small, and for the price you really cant go wrong. Its powdery but most of elf shadows are based on the price. i would repurchase. because the price cant be beat.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Houston , TX
I did not like these eye shadows at all. The package or box is too small to fit a regular sized brush. I struggled to get pigment off of it. I had to pack on layers and layers to get a good solid color. And through out the day it started creasing. Not very good. Many E.l.f products I've tried are great but not this one.
Natalie ..
Natalie ..
A fine palette. I don't wear eyeshadow often. I don't like the design because it is not practical. Lasts an average amount of time. Works fine with my brown eyes. Just a fine product. Does it's job but doesn't stand out
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Gainesville, GA
got this as a christmas present and i honestly use it more than my naked pallets. I have blue eyes and these colors look great on me. i haven't hit pan yet and have been using this product for a few months now so I would definitely recommend it!!!!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Fresno, CA
This eyeshadow has so much pigment even better than some of my highend palettes. I suggest you buy this palette if your thinking about buying had mine forever now and i still reach for it. Great price