BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lillian J.
Grant, AL
I liked this product upon trying it. The product had good color payoff. There was a good amount of colors in the palette but each color had less. The product was good, just not as good as a high ender. I will buy this product again.
Samantha L.
Monongahela, PA
my phone doesn't work that well this I Shadow is just like all the other ones I think they need to make more cream however it is still very pretty maybe they should consider making more sparkly
Lizbeth M.
Madera, CA
Small and compact the colors are somewhat pigmented. These arent your everyday eyeshadows but can be for beginners. Overall you'll really like them if you're learning to play with makeup.
Florena S.
Lincolnton, NC
Color color its all about what you choose that affects your emotion well at least to me yes it does i choose a color that i like when im happy or when im sad its kind of funny for me it can be found everywhere and yes totally and willing to buy it again
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
I love elf products because of their price and because they are cruelty free. I have used many of their eye shadows and the payoff is really good. It's hard to find a nice black eyeshadow but their is pretty decent. The formula isn't as buttery as a lot of name brand products and kind of on the chalky side but it's still a good product. I have used this for clubbing and it lasted on me, so wear time I would say is pretty good.
Monica J.
Springfield, MA
At a price you can't beat this mini palette is good for no makeup looks as these shadows lack substantial pigment and rather provide a light wash of color. Also good for a subtle transition shade in the crease.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I remember I had gotten this for Christmas one year and didn't really get into it. But the other day I was going through all my makeup and saw this and immediately feel in love with this mini palette. The shadows in this are just so beautiful. Of course you have to really blend them out and whatnot but for the price of these it really doesn't matter to me. The green shade in this palette is life
Brittany M.
The product was very under pigmented and packaging was cheap. The shape of packaging made it difficult to chose a shade and apply with the dividers at random angles. I would not repurchase or recommend.
Yesenia P.
Me encanta la marca e.l.f porque es muy pero muy barata, y es muy buena calidad de productos. Las sombras son muy picmentadas, los labiales duran mucho. Se pueden comparar con marcas mas caras y de mejor calidad, pero aun asi son muy buenas las sombras de la marca e.l.f
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I bought a few of these a few years ago because I really liked the color. They are fun for starter kits. Personally, I don't think these shadows are very pigmented. I also don't like how small the shadows are, it makes it a little difficult to get the powder with a larger brush. Overall, okay but not my preference.