BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Blair C.
Morgantown, WV
I really heard good things about this little palette but I was let down. The colors where patchy and had no pigmentation. It really does not compare to others. The price was great but the product it self was not. I would not buy this product again.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
Not the most pigmented eyeshadow. But it's build-able. It's at a good value. It is not pricey. There is room for improvement. I am a first time user not a repeat user. I'm not sure if I would buy again.
Valerie M.
Fresno, CA
This eyeshadow has so much pigment even better than some of my highend palettes. I suggest you buy this palette if your thinking about buying had mine forever now and i still reach for it. Great price
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I bought this a long time ago because I never tried elfs eyeshadows before. I didn't like this at all because it didn't have no sparkle to it and hardly any pigmentation. It also rubs off very easy. I wouldn't recommend buying this.
Carolina A.
Rialto, CA
I've tried these, but notices the were chalky and not well pigmented. So the blending is out of the question and longevity of the shadow was well not so good as it barely showed up on the lid. I do think these are good for beginners though.
elisa s.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love that this has the most color combination taht you van wear for everyday or extra special day use(wink, wink). My eye color is black and i think it matches all the color of the palette. It is easy to apply and stays on longer. I will definitely buy again and recommend this to friends.
Kristy G.
I have the palette that contains the bronze tones. I love how it lasts and and the pigmentation. Besides the fact that the price point was awesome this was a great find I found at target.
Ariam V.
Really nice shades and its pretty afordable , it got this triangle shape going on on the packaging that looks really cool , comparing to other products this is a must for the price , and ill keep buying it
Lauren D.
Pretty colors and wonderful packaging. Loved the pigmentation and it was easy to apply. I don't use this product often because it is a little chalky but I still like it. I'd probably buy this again!!!!!
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
I liked this product upon trying it. The product had good color payoff. There was a good amount of colors in the palette but each color had less. The product was good, just not as good as a high ender. I will buy this product again.