BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Mialovena E.
Atlanta, GA
Very great eyeshadow easy to apply and remove. It feesl light and looks great. Last for the whole day and doesnt smudge
Carol H.
Warren, MI
I like the elf eyeshadow some stay on better then some of the different types I use it often could use more pigment
Maria L.
Elf is great in price and has good quality of products. This eyeshadow palette is very pigmented and easy to apply.
Daniela R.
These eyeshadow made are really good. They're super affordable and are really pigmented.
Leticia G.
Romeoville, IL
I like these eyeshadows. They are easy to blend but they didn't seem to last very long.
Jacob H.
Salem, OR
I liked this eyeshadow palette. The colors are beautiful. Elf has some great products(:
Lindsey B.
These are good for drugstore eyeshadows. They are affordable and pigmented for the dark shadows, but the color payoff is hit or miss for the lighter shadows. They are also some what chalky and hard to apply due to fallout. I will however buy again because of the bright colors I do not want to spend a lot on.
Jennifer R.
Houston , TX
I did not like these eye shadows at all. The package or box is too small to fit a regular sized brush. I struggled to get pigment off of it. I had to pack on layers and layers to get a good solid color. And through out the day it started creasing. Not very good. Many E.l.f products I've tried are great but not this one.
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL
I love this palette! It's got great colors that can create many eye looks, and it's perfect for traveling. It also has really good pigmentation, and it is easy to use! I would totally recommend this and buy it again!
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I bought these eyeshadows because it was really cheap, but sometimes you get what you pay for. The formula is super powdery and it's not long lasting at all on you eyelids. It's really difficult to get a contrast on your eye because the colors become muddy