BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Riley K.
This paette is not one of my personal favorites as I find it seems to be made very cheaply. There is barley any pigment in this product and the consistency is very chalky. Without primer this eyeshadow is a mess because it creases within hours. If you want a pigmented, smooth palette this is not the way to go.
Kim W.
I love all elf products. All other shadows I have fried fade or disappear by the end of the day. Elf shadows stay put all day long! And they are much cheaper than the department store shadows. Win, win.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I bought these eyeshadows because it was really cheap, but sometimes you get what you pay for. The formula is super powdery and it's not long lasting at all on you eyelids. It's really difficult to get a contrast on your eye because the colors become muddy
angela l.
El Mirage, AZ
elf is a great brand to buy!! these eyeshadows are so beautiful ad last all day long!! you can try the different colors and fall in love with all of them!! I buy my products from Walmart, but u can buy it on amazon as well. id definitely recommend buying and trying this product. its worth it!!!
Brittany B.
Coon Rapids, MN
Generally speaking its a good pallet. Its small, and for the price you really cant go wrong. Its powdery but most of elf shadows are based on the price. i would repurchase. because the price cant be beat.
Jasmine H.
Gainesville, GA
got this as a christmas present and i honestly use it more than my naked pallets. I have blue eyes and these colors look great on me. i haven't hit pan yet and have been using this product for a few months now so I would definitely recommend it!!!!
Natalie ..
A fine palette. I don't wear eyeshadow often. I don't like the design because it is not practical. Lasts an average amount of time. Works fine with my brown eyes. Just a fine product. Does it's job but doesn't stand out
Mary M.
North Versailles, PA
I love elf products they are a great pproduct to use. I use this product every day.i like the colors in the palettes. The product is very long lastingI would lowet the price.I got this product from Gabriels Brothers ,a low end warehouse store.
Kaitlyn M.
Topeka, KS
Elf is my all-time favorite brand of makeup. There make up is super cheap and last a long time. you don't have to apply multiple times and you get way more out of it then the price makes you think. Its super good quality, super cheap, super pretty, and works with all people.
Super affordable for anyone gives enough amount for pigment but not super crazy. I highly recommend this for makeup starters. Does dont give irritation or infection in anyway. Super light weight and makes amazing eye looks for all skin types and skin color.