BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kim W.
I love all elf products. All other shadows I have fried fade or disappear by the end of the day. Elf shadows stay put all day long! And they are much cheaper than the department store shadows. Win, win.
Maggie S.
Marietta, GA
I use to use this product very often and loved it. Elf has never been one of my favorite brands but I know it is continually making their line better and I can't wait to find great products by them.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL
are very cute colors the truth I have not tried many times but the vece I've done has been very pleasant and I would like to have the opportunity to use it agai
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
Not a fan of this at all. This is super chalky and does not go on even. This is not long lasting and hardy comparable to even other drugstore options.
Katrina S.
Tucson, AZ
Not the best. It looks nice when you put it on but doesn't last, even with primer. Only last about an hour and then it's gone. Not very pigmented.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Amazing color pallets! And just look at this fun and geometrical design! Such an eye catching winner for a couple bucks at your local drugstore!
Anna M.
i love elf for the prices and generally good quality that it has. like it isnt the best product but considering its price, i cant complain
carmen b.
Decatur, AL
I love the black charcoal eye makeup not only can it be worn to the office, but you can leave work and go out dancing looking good
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
love them love them love them. its so amazing and good on my face im so in love with them. love this product. love them so much.
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
It was okay i didnt really like the colors but i wanted to try something different...colors are to patchy and hard to blend out