BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Ruby A.
Bath
I well and truly love all of e.l.f. Cosmetics all of their eyes badges are very pigmented and a very good buy they are very long lasting shadows
Camila R.
Santiago

The palette is very economical, the colors pigment very well on the eyelids, if we compare price vs quality the product is very convenient
Raven L.
Clarenville, NL
I loved this. The pigment, the color variety, and how long is stays on is AMAZING! I adored this product. Will be buying again soon!
Mili B.
It is not the maximum, but it is very good, good pigmentation and everything is accessible and you can play and create nice things
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE
I'm not sure how I feel about this as of yet, I've only used it a couple times so far but hard to tell how I feel about it yet!
Danielle D.
Calais, ME
Love all of e.l.f's palletes, will buy and again and again without question. All of e.l.f.s products are so afforable.
Deanna C.
Just purchased my first nudes palette by elf but have not tried it yet, it was purchased at Walmart....great price
Fabiana R.
me gustaron mucho los tonos implementados en esta paleta, con ellos puedes llevar a cabo un maquillaje increíble
Vanessa Y.
I recommend it for a smokey eyes, and have long duration, i use for day and nights, your colors are beautifull
Sushma L.
Kathmandu
I loved it the second i used it .The packaging is great too.And it's so pigmented , a little can go a lot ...