BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Gillian K.
Gillian K.
London , ['', '', '']
Great for night time glam smokey eye look
Summery shades can be built up
Nice packaging
Great for price
Andre L.
Andre L.
Punto Fijo.
The palette's it's so beautiful, my eyes shine fabulous. I probed various and i can say that they are a important complement in our makeup bag. i love it!!!
Camila R.
Camila R.
Santiago

The palette is very economical, the colors pigment very well on the eyelids, if we compare price vs quality the product is very convenient
Batool A.
Batool A.
Ottawa
This may be a small palette but this is great for a smokey eye💕and it fits in perfectly it has the right coulors also it's not crumbly or gross it's just the good kind of eyeshadow that's pretty💋📸
Ruby A.
Ruby A.
Bath
I well and truly love all of e.l.f. Cosmetics all of their eyes badges are very pigmented and a very good buy they are very long lasting shadows
Marina A.
Marina A.
Rishon Le Zion
I had this pa;ete before.
It have a nice veriety of colours and a very good price.
ELF products are cheap and afordable to everyone
Easy to blend and work with
The shadows are not so pigmented
I think that peapole that don't wear makup daily will love to use it.
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Orlando, Fl.
actually I have tried many of these palettes of shadows and are not my favorite, I think the colors are not pigmented enough I think that can improve a lot, has compared to other brands of the same price are not good enough
Oceana H.
Oceana H.
This is a cheap and affordable product. Not really good but thats my personal recommendations.
gypsy s.
gypsy s.
the elf eyeshadow palettes are good drugstore palettes but are hard to get in new zealand like alot of makeup brands. they are easy to apply and work with. i use my elf eyeshadow palette quite alot as it is affordable. always get my friends to try these when they are looking to try something else.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE
I'm not sure how I feel about this as of yet, I've only used it a couple times so far but hard to tell how I feel about it yet!