BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Calais, ME
Love all of e.l.f's palletes, will buy and again and again without question. All of e.l.f.s products are so afforable.
erika s.
erika s.
marca muito boa e os preços tambem sao otimos !! amo demais a marca !!
as cores são lindas e muito boas
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Franca,SP
I loved the colors that they match in this palette. It's beautiful, classy and very pigmented with easy application.
The pack is fine and the divisions of the shadows are completely cool and pretty.
I'm not a big fan of eye shadows at all, but I created a love for this one. This absolutely owns my heart with her beauty.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Edmonton , AB
Found the colours to be chalky and a lot of fall out. The colours didn't pop when I put them on my lids and blended it out. Elf has some fantastic eye shadows but this one wasn't my favourite. Wouldn't buy it again.
Annie T.
Annie T.
Regina, SK
Great product. Pretty packaging. Great price. The colours are not too bright so they do not overpower my eyes. It stays on throughout the day. Very good value for the price.
Diana M.
Diana M.
I remember I had gotten this for Christmas one year and didn't really get into it. But the other day I was going through all my makeup and saw this and immediately feel in love with this mini palette
Fabiana R.
Fabiana R.
me gustaron mucho los tonos implementados en esta paleta, con ellos puedes llevar a cabo un maquillaje increíble
Sushma L.
Sushma L.
Kathmandu
I loved it the second i used it .The packaging is great too.And it's so pigmented , a little can go a lot ...
katie s.
katie s.
Vancouver
Did not like this product because it was not that good not pigmented not good and a lot of fallout
Vanessa Y.
Vanessa Y.
I recommend it for a smokey eyes, and have long duration, i use for day and nights, your colors are beautifull