BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Riley K.
This paette is not one of my personal favorites as I find it seems to be made very cheaply. There is barley any pigment in this product and the consistency is very chalky. Without primer this eyeshadow is a mess because it creases within hours. If you want a pigmented, smooth palette this is not the way to go.
Jacob H.
Salem, OR
I liked this eyeshadow palette. The colors are beautiful. Elf has some great products(:
Annika B.
NASHVILLE, TN
I usually go for more warm colors so I thought it would be fun to try this cool tone palette, but I didn't really like it. The colors didn't suit my complexion, but I also found the shadows to be too powdery and that they didn't stay on very long and seemed to cake in the creases of my eyes.
Leticia G.
I like these eyeshadows. They are easy to blend but they didn't seem to last very long.
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love elf for the prices and generally good quality that it has. like it isnt the best product but considering its price, i cant complain
Carol H.
Warren, MI
I like the elf eyeshadow some stay on better then some of the different types I use it often could use more pigment
Kim W.
I love all elf products. All other shadows I have fried fade or disappear by the end of the day. Elf shadows stay put all day long! And they are much cheaper than the department store shadows. Win, win.
Diana P.
El Salvador
Son muy practicas de llevar pero no me gusta el aplicador y la pigmentación esta mas o menos
elisa s.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love that this has the most color combination taht you van wear for everyday or extra special day use(wink, wink). My eye color is black and i think it matches all the color of the palette. It is easy to apply and stays on longer. I will definitely buy again and recommend this to friends.
Kaitlyn M.
Topeka, KS
Elf is my all-time favorite brand of makeup. There make up is super cheap and last a long time. you don't have to apply multiple times and you get way more out of it then the price makes you think. Its super good quality, super cheap, super pretty, and works with all people.