BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Rajeshwari E.
Rajeshwari E.
The packaging is a cool concept but I was not happy with the quality of the eyeshadow it self. There was a lot of fallout and the shadow it self was not at all opaque. You would need primer/concealer under the shadow and some face oil or serum added to the brush or your finger to blend with the shadow to be able to see the shadow at all. I do not recommend this palette
Blair C.
Blair C.
Morgantown, WV
I really heard good things about this little palette but I was let down. The colors where patchy and had no pigmentation. It really does not compare to others. The price was great but the product it self was not. I would not buy this product again.
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Love ELF. Best product out there. I would recommend them to everyone. Go out and buy it.
Marianthony M.
Marianthony M.
I love this cosmetic of 6 pieces is great I love it I recommend it a lot with your eyes closed. Do not hesitate do not think when it's time to buy it
Kaci M.
Kaci M.
I love this product so much it's my go to thing. Love love love it. Don't know what I would do with out it! It's my favorite Yes very nice package very well put together. I would buy this again in a jippy
gabriela s.
gabriela s.
The Studio 6 Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palettes are a reboot of an older, limited edition product.
These palettes are very similar to an earlier limited edition product, originally available through exclusive Target promotions. The originals featured six square pans, and some had brushes instead of double-ended sponge applicators. I’m pretty sure they don’t have as much product as their geometric counterparts.
The Geo Palettes are constructed out of a shiny plastic that holds six triangular pans of varying sizes and feature a “window” on the lid. There is a well to hold the accompanying double-ended sponge applicator.

dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley

The beauty products of elf are buenisimos their palettes mainly, their lips are all very very good, I love the makeup and to have all these products would be great
Mary M.
Mary M.
North Versailles, PA
I love elf products they are a great pproduct to use. I use this product every day.i like the colors in the palettes. The product is very long lastingI would lowet the price.I got this product from Gabriels Brothers ,a low end warehouse store.
Yoselin D.
Yoselin D.
Guatemala
One of my biggest complaints about the palettes is that the lighter shades get smaller pans and the darker shades get larger pans. I usually hit pan on the lighter shades first.
Diana P.
Diana P.
El Salvador
Son muy practicas de llevar pero no me gusta el aplicador y la pigmentación esta mas o menos