BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Audrey T.
Quincy, FL
I love elf products! They are the best! And they last a long time! I really want a box
Hilary P.
Puerto Rico
Excellent shadows with wonderful pigmentation; Has a small size ideal to carry in the bag
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Están me súper encantan son súper cómodas de llevar en la cartera excelente por precio y buena calidad
Analyssa R.
elf is good make up brand i love this kit it has 6 things in it and i love love love it. well done elf. i will be buying it again
Alexis V.
Fresno, CA
This eyeshadow pallet is so pigmented!! So much more pigmented than I thought it would've been. I love my eyeshadow pallet from elf
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
I love elf products because of their price and because they are cruelty free. I have used many of their eye shadows and the payoff is really good. It's hard to find a nice black eyeshadow but their is pretty decent. The formula isn't as buttery as a lot of name brand products and kind of on the chalky side but it's still a good product. I have used this for clubbing and it lasted on me, so wear time I would say is pretty good.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
This is a really nice every day smokey eye palette. I find the colors here are not as pigmented and color packed as some so I would consider this a daytime palette. You can create softer looks easily with it.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This palettes are pretty nice. They apply smoothly and blend out kind of easily. They don't last a long time tho. Even with an eyeshadow primer. But they are extremely affordable so I can't complain.
Angela C.
Butler, PA
Stumbled across this at Big lots, I picked it up because I liked the color pallet. I use almost everyday for some shade of black or grey. It's lasted me a really long time. Love ELF products and this one is no exception. I will definitely try to find again.
gabriela s.
The Studio 6 Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palettes are a reboot of an older, limited edition product.
These palettes are very similar to an earlier limited edition product, originally available through exclusive Target promotions. The originals featured six square pans, and some had brushes instead of double-ended sponge applicators. I’m pretty sure they don’t have as much product as their geometric counterparts.
The Geo Palettes are constructed out of a shiny plastic that holds six triangular pans of varying sizes and feature a “window” on the lid. There is a well to hold the accompanying double-ended sponge applicator.