BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Martha D.
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
This piece was actually one of my first e.l.f cosmetics eye shadow palettes and I totally love it. I love the colors that are offered in the six pieces. I will definitely be purchasing this again, and it is definitely easy to use without too much fighting and fussing with the colors.
Gracie H.
Gracie H.
Laveen, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
It is not that well pigmented and a lot of fall out and not very long lasting and just not a good eye shadow I would like it to blend out more and work but for the price you can't bear it and it's good for the price but definitely not an everyday wear and if it was more bizarre colors it would be beautiful
Annika B.
Annika B.
NASHVILLE, TN
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
I usually go for more warm colors so I thought it would be fun to try this cool tone palette, but I didn't really like it. The colors didn't suit my complexion, but I also found the shadows to be too powdery and that they didn't stay on very long and seemed to cake in the creases of my eyes.
Phenix Nicole W.
Phenix Nicole W.
Statesboro
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
My favorite palette by e.l.f.! I love dark colors cause they bring my eyes out more!! I would suggest to everyone!!
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
Super affordable for anyone gives enough amount for pigment but not super crazy. I highly recommend this for makeup starters. Does dont give irritation or infection in anyway. Super light weight and makes amazing eye looks for all skin types and skin color.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
Great price and colors but was not a fan of the way it laid on my lids. Still use it at times but not my go too.
Susan R.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
I bought this just to try since it was so cheap and it works fine but I couldn't seem to get it to stay on very long . Maybe it was just because I didn't have eye primer on , I will have to retry it .
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
I love ELF products because they are SO VERY affordable and easy to find. I am a repeat user and would definitely buy again! I use it at least once a week and sometimes blend it with other products I buy. Would buy again and would tell others to buy!
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
Me encanta la marca e.l.f porque es muy pero muy barata, y es muy buena calidad de productos. Las sombras son muy picmentadas, los labiales duran mucho. Se pueden comparar con marcas mas caras y de mejor calidad, pero aun asi son muy buenas las sombras de la marca e.l.f
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
Love love love love Elf eyeshadow please go grab yourself some today if you haven't already run to the store grab it specially want to Halloween is just around the corner