BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Marybeth S.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this brand, love this product. Goes in smooth and easy to blend. Last all day. I highly recommend this product.
Carol H.
Warren, MI
I like the elf eyeshadow some stay on better then some of the different types I use it often could use more pigment
Maria L.
Elf is great in price and has good quality of products. This eyeshadow palette is very pigmented and easy to apply.
Kayleigh M.
forest city, IL
These colors all go very well on me and I would tell any women who wanted to try it to definitely get it right now!
Phenix Nicole W.
Statesboro
My favorite palette by e.l.f.! I love dark colors cause they bring my eyes out more!! I would suggest to everyone!!
Lori H.
Sellersburg
This palate offers a great variety of color that go with most of my work attire. The colors blend nicely together.
Lani N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pigmentation sucks. Not a great eyeshadow palette. Just not something I'd want for a beginning eyeshadow palette
Kristin S.
Great price and colors but was not a fan of the way it laid on my lids. Still use it at times but not my go too.
Alexa H.
Justin, TX
This creates a perfect smokey eye!!!! I love this . The colors are so pretty and pigmented and it's inexpensive.
Heaven B.
I love this!The colors are awesome for a smokey eye and a night on the town.The price is great for what you get.