BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kaci M.
I love this product so much it's my go to thing. Love love love it. Don't know what I would do with out it! It's my favorite Yes very nice package very well put together. I would buy this again in a jippy
Kristin S.
Great price and colors but was not a fan of the way it laid on my lids. Still use it at times but not my go too.
Super affordable for anyone gives enough amount for pigment but not super crazy. I highly recommend this for makeup starters. Does dont give irritation or infection in anyway. Super light weight and makes amazing eye looks for all skin types and skin color.
Phenix Nicole W.
Statesboro
My favorite palette by e.l.f.! I love dark colors cause they bring my eyes out more!! I would suggest to everyone!!
Gracie H.
Laveen, AZ
It is not that well pigmented and a lot of fall out and not very long lasting and just not a good eye shadow I would like it to blend out more and work but for the price you can't bear it and it's good for the price but definitely not an everyday wear and if it was more bizarre colors it would be beautiful
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
This piece was actually one of my first e.l.f cosmetics eye shadow palettes and I totally love it. I love the colors that are offered in the six pieces. I will definitely be purchasing this again, and it is definitely easy to use without too much fighting and fussing with the colors.
cloe g.
Ligonier, IN
the eye shadows are so pretty and pignmented they are amazing! you get no fall out when you apply them :)
hope o.
Mechanicsburg, PA
They're very light on your eyes. However, they aren't very pigmented and they don't stay on.
Chantel N.
I recently got this pallet in my stocking for Christmas, and it has been my go to ever since! I would love to try even more colors of ELF's eye shadows! They are absolutely stunning and the pay off is phenomenal! Not to mention the price point is great!
Cynthia A.
Topeka, KS
I noticed this particular palette was not a good fit for me. The colors were to light and did not stay on well.