BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
This is a really nice every day smokey eye palette. I find the colors here are not as pigmented and color packed as some so I would consider this a daytime palette. You can create softer looks easily with it.
Lena S.
Lena S.
Millbrae, CA
I love all E.L.F. cosmetic eyeshadow palette. I used it everyday. The color stays on the whole day without coming off and I don't need to reapply unless I'm planning to go out at night. I normally brought my e.l.f. eyeshadow palette at Sephora.
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This palettes are pretty nice. They apply smoothly and blend out kind of easily. They don't last a long time tho. Even with an eyeshadow primer. But they are extremely affordable so I can't complain.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Butler, PA
Stumbled across this at Big lots, I picked it up because I liked the color pallet. I use almost everyday for some shade of black or grey. It's lasted me a really long time. Love ELF products and this one is no exception. I will definitely try to find again.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
No me gustaron para nada, no pigmentan, el color no dura en los ojos, hay que echarse mucha cantidad para lograr un color bonito pero aun asi se desvanece en el transcurso del dia.
Safirah A.
Safirah A.
Baltimore, MD
I must say that this product is a very good product to have and it is easy to apply on I prefer to use it as my own to go look
LEYSA V.
LEYSA V.
I'm more of neutrals, WARM DARK WELL, I LIKE THIS PRODUCT CAN LAST ALL DAY WITH COMPLETE AND NOT DAMAGED.
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa, FL
This E.L.F Cosmetic eyeshadow are amazing they are so pigmented and it's blend so easy also they are long lasting and the price is very cheap but good.
hope o.
hope o.
Mechanicsburg, PA
They're very light on your eyes. However, they aren't very pigmented and they don't stay on.
cloe g.
cloe g.
Ligonier, IN
the eye shadows are so pretty and pignmented they are amazing! you get no fall out when you apply them :)