BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho, estoy fascinada con este producto, es lo mejor, lo recomiendo el 100%. Me encanta
Natalie P.
Des Moines, IA
I love the elf palette shadows. Their so affordable and still give you a amazing eyeshadow look.
Em K.
Jupiter, FL
I love the colors and just the product in general it is very very great and I love love love it.
Heather M.
Kentwood
This is perfect to craft my smoked eye and the colors are as right as my high priced brands.
Whitney N.
Manito, IL
I have never used this product but getting a sample of it may encourage me to purchase it.
Arivel D.
This is cute and practical. Colors are nice too for evernts and such. I don't use it daily.
Isis M.
Aurora, IL
This is perfect for traveling with I love the pigmentation and it just makes my eyes pop
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Love ELF. Best product out there. I would recommend them to everyone. Go out and buy it.
Kathleen M.
Very pretty this is a hit or miss some colors are great and some colors are not so great
Heidi P.
Centralia, WA
love awesome price for what it is. would will repurchased people need to get over its ELF