BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Hao G.
Elf has always been on the cheaper side and it does its job well nicely its worth the price and youll get what you paid for
Lilianna C.
I love elf alot. It's very possible that this is very pigmanted. It is really easy to apply and stays on for a long time
Mialovena E.
Atlanta, GA
Very great eyeshadow easy to apply and remove. It feesl light and looks great. Last for the whole day and doesnt smudge
Charde L.
Memphis, TN
I love an and everything e.l.f makes omg and this palette wasn't my favorite but it truly has made my make up stash lol
Tejal P.
De Pere, WI
Nice product. It has nice shades of colour. It give long lasting effect. It has nice packaging. It is very affordable.
Jewell R.
Harrison, TN
This little beauty is inexpensive and had amazing quality. It is very pigmented and worth every dollar (pun intended )
Misty D.
Livingston, LA
Very good product. I like to wet my brush when I apply this eyeshadow. It makes it appear more vibrant and stays longer
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love elf cosmetics! Talk about a product with great quality! I would definitely recommend this to a friend to try!
Kristian J.
Benton, AR
It didn't like what it did to my eyes. Didn't have good instructions for it. And it didn't last on my eyes very long
Marybeth S.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this brand, love this product. Goes in smooth and easy to blend. Last all day. I highly recommend this product.