BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

VE-1116871 T.
VE-1116871 T.
doral, FL
Es un producto excelente, su gama de colores es buena, con una pigmentación cálida realmente lo amo,Yo lo USO CUANDO Mucho entro en los momentos de recreación y la verdad no me dejo nada malUno que no durará mucho tiempo esperado, pero es de muy buena calidad
luis C.
luis C.
This primer also works well mixed with a moisturizer to give it an extra boost of hydration.Beautifully silky, hydrating texture.
Enhances makeup application and improves skin texture.
Fragrance-free.
Contains plant- and vitamin-based antioxidants, and the packaging keeps those delicate ingredients stable.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Quincy, FL
I love elf products! They are the best! And they last a long time! I really want a box
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Puerto Rico
Excellent shadows with wonderful pigmentation; Has a small size ideal to carry in the bag
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Están me súper encantan son súper cómodas de llevar en la cartera excelente por precio y buena calidad
Analyssa R.
Analyssa R.
elf is good make up brand i love this kit it has 6 things in it and i love love love it. well done elf. i will be buying it again
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
For the cost of this, it is a great and highly recommended buy! Very easy to apply and it stays on well too
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Fresno, CA
This eyeshadow pallet is so pigmented!! So much more pigmented than I thought it would've been. I love my eyeshadow pallet from elf
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
I love elf products because of their price and because they are cruelty free. I have used many of their eye shadows and the payoff is really good. It's hard to find a nice black eyeshadow but their is pretty decent. The formula isn't as buttery as a lot of name brand products and kind of on the chalky side but it's still a good product. I have used this for clubbing and it lasted on me, so wear time I would say is pretty good.
Chardonnay W.
Chardonnay W.
I really didn't like these eyeshadows. They're not very pigmented but they're only a dollar so it would be good for someone who wants to practice or maybe do a halloween look.