BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lindsey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good for drugstore eyeshadows. They are affordable and pigmented for the dark shadows, but the color payoff is hit or miss for the lighter shadows. They are also some what chalky and hard to apply due to fallout. I will however buy again because of the bright colors I do not want to spend a lot on.
Jennifer R.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like these eye shadows at all. The package or box is too small to fit a regular sized brush. I struggled to get pigment off of it. I had to pack on layers and layers to get a good solid color. And through out the day it started creasing. Not very good. Many E.l.f products I've tried are great but not this one.
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL
I love this palette! It's got great colors that can create many eye looks, and it's perfect for traveling. It also has really good pigmentation, and it is easy to use! I would totally recommend this and buy it again!
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I bought these eyeshadows because it was really cheap, but sometimes you get what you pay for. The formula is super powdery and it's not long lasting at all on you eyelids. It's really difficult to get a contrast on your eye because the colors become muddy
Natalie ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fine palette. I don't wear eyeshadow often. I don't like the design because it is not practical. Lasts an average amount of time. Works fine with my brown eyes. Just a fine product. Does it's job but doesn't stand out
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
Not the most pigmented eyeshadow. But it's build-able. It's at a good value. It is not pricey. There is room for improvement. I am a first time user not a repeat user. I'm not sure if I would buy again.
Valerie M.
Fresno, CA
This eyeshadow has so much pigment even better than some of my highend palettes. I suggest you buy this palette if your thinking about buying had mine forever now and i still reach for it. Great price
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I bought this a long time ago because I never tried elfs eyeshadows before. I didn't like this at all because it didn't have no sparkle to it and hardly any pigmentation. It also rubs off very easy. I wouldn't recommend buying this.
Kristy G.
I have the palette that contains the bronze tones. I love how it lasts and and the pigmentation. Besides the fact that the price point was awesome this was a great find I found at target.
Ariam V.
Really nice shades and its pretty afordable , it got this triangle shape going on on the packaging that looks really cool , comparing to other products this is a must for the price , and ill keep buying it