BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
I remember I had gotten this for Christmas one year and didn't really get into it. But the other day I was going through all my makeup and saw this and immediately feel in love with this mini palette. The shadows in this are just so beautiful. Of course you have to really blend them out and whatnot but for the price of these it really doesn't matter to me. The green shade in this palette is life
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
I bought a few of these a few years ago because I really liked the color. They are fun for starter kits. Personally, I don't think these shadows are very pigmented. I also don't like how small the shadows are, it makes it a little difficult to get the powder with a larger brush. Overall, okay but not my preference.
Riley K.
Riley K.
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
This paette is not one of my personal favorites as I find it seems to be made very cheaply. There is barley any pigment in this product and the consistency is very chalky. Without primer this eyeshadow is a mess because it creases within hours. If you want a pigmented, smooth palette this is not the way to go.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
This is a great palette for someone who is beginning in makeup. There are 144 colors, which all have good pigment. Come colors are chalky and there can be a lot of fallout while applying. They do last all day with the right primers. I think it was $10-15, so VERY cheap and worth having in your collection.
elisa s.
elisa s.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
I love that this has the most color combination taht you van wear for everyday or extra special day use(wink, wink). My eye color is black and i think it matches all the color of the palette. It is easy to apply and stays on longer. I will definitely buy again and recommend this to friends.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Topeka, KS
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
Elf is my all-time favorite brand of makeup. There make up is super cheap and last a long time. you don't have to apply multiple times and you get way more out of it then the price makes you think. Its super good quality, super cheap, super pretty, and works with all people.
Cassondra C.
Cassondra C.
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
I have this palette in warm brown neutrals not the cool grays shown here. However it's a wonderful palette! I love the color choices but I wish there was more of my favorite colors. The price is amazing and the longevity is perfect. Highly recommend trying this palette!
Tanima C.
Tanima C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
E.L.F. eyeshadows are not my favorite. Not heavily pigmented. Packaging isn't the best, pretty cheap. Repeated user, tried to give it a try. Products are affordable but not worth it because it's not pigmented. I would not buy it again and wouldn't recommend it either.
Bint A.
Bint A.
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
Horrible eyeshadow. No pigment at all even with primer or wetting the brush. I use a different brush because this one is like a kids toy. I used this once and couldn't go out with it so I threw it away. I would t buy it again but there are a lot of great elf products.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Review for: e.l.f. 6 Piece Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette, 0.25 Ounce
I like eld products but the shadows arent the best quality. I bought this and a buch of single color shadows for the build your own pallette. Giving 3 stars because you kind of have to build these shadows up for the vibrant color that shows in pictures.