BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These easy to blend eyeshadows are crease resistant and long lasting. The gorgeous shades can be worn alone or together for a dramatic effect. Mix and match shades to create your own unique and custom look! This collection also includes a Dual-Ended Eyeli

• How's the pigment of the eyeshadow? Also does it crumble,...8 Answers
  • How is the pimegtation? 5 Answers
  • I love eyeshadows. Is the colors bright or dull. 3 Answers
Dani A.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These eyeshadow duos are okay for the price. The pigment is pretty great and there’s a large range of colors. I feel like these are better for girls who are younger and just learning the eyeshadow basics though. Overall, good product though! I just feel like you get what you pay for with these
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
These Elf eyeshadows are OK for a drugstore make up I mean it's very affordable and I would recommend it for somebody that is starting off with make up but one thing is it is pretty hard to use it if you don't know how to use make up like it's a little , I guess you could say Chalky no not Chalky it's that that the eyeshadows kind of crumbles when you're applying it also at the beginning when I bought these eyeshadows they were not very pigmented so the pictures I posted I actually added one or two drops of alcohol when I would use them so they would get pigmented and to be honest that would really help like the colors will would come out more because if I use them without alcohol it would be like a like coverage and I didn't like that so I added one or two drops it's preferable to use one drop on it in that way it's not super pigmented it's just like the right pigment because as I said these were not pigmented when I got them so I added alcohol
Sabrina P.
Speedway, IN
The shadows I have aren't in here but these are similar. Elf is awful when it comes to blending and when it comes to showing up. I have to apply so many layers to get the color that it actually is supposed to be. And it's way too hard to blend.
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
Once again I’m impressed by ELF’s products. These worked great and have very nice pigmentation. I wish that I could have found these duos in more natural colors because then I would use them more.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This is very affordable and okay quality. I love the little shimmer in them. My favorite are the silver and gold one. Adding them in the inner tear duct brightens up the eyes. Half of them are very pigmented, however, half of them are not. The pink and the purple barely show up and the black and more like grey. Nevertheless, great eyeshadow and would totally recommend them for beginners.
Jasmine R.
Hampton, GA
E.l.f is the type of brand where you win some and lose some but for the price it wouldn't matter. Now this product comes in handy because it isn't bulky so it's something you could just throw in your purse. The double ends brush with the eyeliner is particularly my favorite because it's all in one product so you apply the shadow and then the liner. Just for $5 the pigments are great but I suggest using a damp brush for better color pay off.
Chelsea C.
I just got these products for christmas as a gift. I would of never thought to buy them but I'm glad I got them I absolutely love the way they apply so smoothly and how good it looks. the two colors together help making a smokey eye easy. the only complaint I have is that the colors break and blend together which kinda stinks :(
Samantha B.
North East, MD
While E.l.f. is a godsend to us makeup lovers who are on a tight budget, the saying, "you get what you pay for" does ring true on occasion. The E.l.f. Essential 5-Piece Duo Eyeshadow Collection is a testament to just that. Unfortunately, the product is extremely hit or miss with pigmentation. Some of the colors are bold enough, while others will take countless reapplications until the pigment is desirable- and, even then, there is no guarantee it will last through the day without using a shadow primer.
Hannah D.
Charlevoix, MI
I bought these, but only had the chance to use one. The powder was not packed in tightly enough. They were stored in an organizer with swing doors, and the gentle motion of the doors caused the powder to essentially explode in the container! I had them all less than a week before finding that the two colors had mixed in a powdery mess. Oh well?
Lindsay B.
Mobile, AL
There are many elf products I love and will continue to buy, but I am not a fan of the eyeshadows. They are definitely affordable, but not worth it. You have to pack on so much color to get it to show up, then you've good insane fall out, and then they don't even last long. I would NOT recommend this product.
Kaitlin C.
Lutz, FL
How's the pigment of the eyeshadow? Also does it crumble, like is there a significant amount of fallout?
Cindy M.
How is the pimegtation?
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park, NM
Where can I find tho? They look really beautiful!
taina m.
Is this pigmented enough?
Elizabeth F.
I love eyeshadows. Is the colors bright or dull.

Amazon