MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowe.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Cosmetics Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Butter Pecan

e.l.f Cosmetics Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Butter Pecan

Express yourse.l.f. with the easy to blend, crease resistant, creamy duo eye shadow colors. Each gorgeous shade can be worn alone or together for a dramatic effect. The soft-blending formula can also be layered under powder eye shadow to set the color...

Does it have good pigmentation ?
How pigmented is this?
Whats the best way to apply cream eye shadow?
Start your review of e.l.f Cosmetics Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Butter Pecan!
Product Highlights
One of the best eyeshadows I have ever tried. this eye shadow has great pigmint very creamy and great Price. would recommendin reviews
...and winter. It's so concentrated so you don't have to use a lot, and it lasts a long time!in reviews
This used to be my everyday eye look because it is so simple to use and the colors paired together work very nicely.in reviews
I love the nude colors, however if you have oily eyelids like me you might want to get yourself a primer first.in reviews
This looks like a very good quality cream eyeshadow duo!in reviews
Vidhi J.
westbury
This is a great eyeshadow duo! Very pigmented and inexpensive. Great for a neural look and it’s great if your traveling because it’s so small!
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD
This product is versatile because you can use it as eyeshadow and as blush and contour. Creams last longer on the skin. The packaging is pretty and simple. I use this product about 2 times a week. But the fact that I can use it to contour my face is a plus.
Tamia S.
I absolutely without a doubt love this creamy eyeshadow. It’s very pigmented and I use it on a daily. It blends very well and you can build more on top of it. I highly recommend getting this if ur looking for a natural, creamy eye look. I’ve bought this product more than once and it’s never let me down.
Hannah W.
East Prairie, MO
I use this every single day. I bought it at target for $3.00 and it was so worth it! It's inexpensive and last all day. It looks amazing on!
Sena C.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this little eyeshadow duo. When I want a brown smoky eye I will start out with a light layer of these on my eyes to help blend my dry eyeshadow. Works as an eyeshadow primer as well!
Chelsea J.
Bradford, OH
I love this eyeshadow cream it's beautiful for natural nude look it's amazing goes on smoothly it doesn't clump it doesn't give up it's amazing it last all day long you will not be disappointed at all and I highly recommend them
Cheyenne C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really amazing product to use!! Gets the job done, it's quick and easy to use. I have recommended this to my friends and family members who enjoy using it as well!!
Zulema G.
I love me a good creamy eye shadow, I love this product it might not last all day but if you're just wearing it for a night out it's perfect and for the price you can't beat it
Jane M.
If you had to carry one small eyeshadow jar for your travels, THIS IS IT. I bought it at Target on a whim as I was passing by because its so cheap. It works flawlessly on my eye- probably the only shadow that does not require an eyeshadow primer. No fallout. Two neutral easy colors to blend. Awesome!
Tammy H.
Odin, IL
my favorite makeup line great product great colors priced right great coverage gentle on my skin doesn't cause a break out