BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Mylee B.
 This product was very good it was definitely diva book of beauty it lasted a very long time I like it a lot I think it was very portable and very affordable this was my first time using it I liked it a lot I would recommend it to others please send me one
Jessica D.
orem, UT
I love all e.l.f beaty books they have the best shadows and and are syper affordable you dont have to spend alot to look good. Syper creamy but it does have some fall out
Tatiana E.
Homestead, FL
This is a great little elf kit and comes with all the essentials.
I love that it give steps on the side for beginners and the colors are really nice
Also appreciate the add of eyelashes and lip color in the kit
Kayla M.
Gainesville
This e.l.f diva beauty book is beautiful, I enjoy using the simple applicators and can add glitter to my overall look. The variety of makeup in the makeup book is great and I enjoy the grey shades the most. I have used e.l.f beauty books in the past and this is by far my favorite one.
Jada B.
This diva book is definitely something to add to your wishlist for Christmas! I love ELF and when they first displayed it I was skeptical but wow, this really is a great product AND FOR THE PRICE, wow. I definitely will buy another one when I get done with the one I have.
Jenny L.
Elf is really a hit and miss. This beauty book in particular wasnt my favorite. The shades were beautiful and pigmented but the colors were all so different you couldn't really make a statement look. All the shades were sparkly and just made the eyes looks like a glitter mess.
Kiana M.
love it!! need to go buy another one & its the best make-up book for the fall & winter.. i got it from the mall. just gotta know how to use it thats all.. yes, long lasting. it lasted all day & all night. yes i would buy it again..
Lia C.
Mills River, NC
I was underwhelmed by this. It wasn't a bad product, but the packaging was just a turn off to me. It was huge and just not very convenient. It was fairly priced for the product in it and the colors it offered were a great combo but I used it one time. Wah wah wah......
Jocelyn D.
Atlanta, GA
I love this beauty book, because it comes with everything you need to create a the look on the cover for Halloween. The price is great. I have this along with others from over the past two years. Well worth the cost. Highly recommended.
Maggie H.
I got this cute collection last Halloween and loved all of the products in it. The eye shadows blend beautifully and the lipstick is super comfortable and lasts all day. The price is also amazing! I love elf products!
Tasha H.
Is this a tutorial book? Or does this have make up in it or both?