BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are these still sold anywhere ? 1 Answers
  • Where can I get these? Been looking for them for a while1 Answers
  • I love the colors in this set, but i'm wondering how many...2 Answers
Adreanna A.
Beautiful packaging . I love all things Disney but the formula for the mail polish leaves much to want . It chips so easily . I see it more as a nail polish for small children or teens . If you do anything with your hands , it won’t work out . I would leave it on the shelf if I were to see it again
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
Gave this set as a gift as my friend is a Disney fanatic and she absolutely loved this. Since I heard so many good things about this set, I decided to order one for myself. Can't wait to try it and the price is good.
Amanda L.
This collection is full of gorgeous colors. The formula is decent, not amazing but not bad. The brushes really leave something to be desired though. They are often frayed.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This collaboration with Disney and Elf is the best thing ever! I received this as a gift from my cousin and I'm in love with all the colors in this box. The packaging is very cute and neatly put together so I would recommend getting this as a gift for someone who likes Disney and nail polish.
Martina O.
You can't love a Princess without also embracing the Villains,these colors are bold and long lasting,once again E.L.F didn't disappoint.I love the collection and I couldn't possibly pick just one because they're all just that wickedly good. e.l.f. Cosmetics Disney Villains Nail Polish Set
Monserrat G.
Berkeley
ESTAN CHLISIMAS Y MAS AUN POR SER DE DISNEY CREO QUE ES UNA DE LAS MEJORES COLECCIONES DISNEY QUE TIENE YO LO CONSEGUI EN UNA TIENDA EN EDICION ILIMITADA, SABES QUE PARA MI ES FACIL DE APLICAR PORQUE TENGO EXPERIENCIA SI ES QUE VUELVO A VERLO LO COMPRO SIN DUDARLO
Megan H.
I love this nail polish set! It has the cutest packaging and it was actually quite affordable! It is the perfect consistency and it has great coverage. I only needed 2 coats when I normally need 3/4. I won't have any need to buy again anytime soon but when I run out I will purchase more elf nail polish!
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
I loved the colors in this collection as well as the packaging. The application was very smooth and easy. I thought the price was fair for what you received in the collection. I would definitely purchase it again.
Katherine C.
Palm Bay
I love nail polish and I've always had a thing for the villains in Disney. They all had pretty good style. I'm forever changing the nail polish on my fingers and toes and this gave me a ton of variety to choose from.
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
I love the villain line and these polishes work so well for the price. It is a go to when i polish my own nails. Inexpensive and works just as well as high end. I would buy it again
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
These colors look super cute ! Anyone know the quality of the polishes?
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
I love the colors in this set, but i'm wondering how many coats it takes for them to look that way?
Nathalie C.
Pomona, CA
Are these still sold anywhere ?
Esmee I.
Antioch, CA
I wonder what they'll come up with this Halloween season!!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Does anyone know the pigmentation for this? How true to color are they and do you have to add several coats?