e.l.f. Cosmetics Disney Snow White Beauty Book uploaded by Njeri T.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kristina G.
of all the Disney princess beauty books that they've made, this one is probably my favorite, and the one I've gotten the most use out of. the cons are that the primer included is just their basic $1 stuff that works in a pinch, but not something I'd use regularly if given an option to use another. the black eyeliner is basic and tiny, and not my first choice when going for black liner either. the red gloss is too sheer for my taste, but might be better liked by ppl who want a more understated red. the blush brush included is that tiny useless standard variety that most drug store blushes come with, so I suggest using your own brush. but that being said, the colors themselves are what sold me on this one. the blush is a golden peachy shade that's very neutral and good for all skin tones. I'm usually wary of anything with orange undertones because cool tones look better on me vs warm ones, but this one is perfect. it's got a satin finish, and buildable color, so I can't imagine it not looking good on everyone. the shadows however, are my favorite part of this palette. they give you their basic shadow brush, which I reviewed before this post. but the thing that impressed me the most was that normally these books come with 8 shadows of the same size, but this one is different. they give you three larger ones in the highlighting/blending shades. one is a pearly white, one is a pale gold that's not too yellow, and one is a rose gold that looks gorgeous on both eyes and cheeks. the other four shadows are a nice mix of jewel tones that can give you many different eye looks. there's an awesome taupe that's my favorite, and a burgundy, a forest green, and a dark Royal blue. all very metallic/shimmery, but no large glitter chunks or anything like that. they are pretty pigmented, more so than other shadows by this brand, but still do need a good primer for staying power. and I also use a setting spray. they can be used wet or dry for stronger color, but I rarely use them wet. they blend easily and this is a good kit for both beginners and ppl who just love Disney and want some awesome colors. not sure if I'd give it to a teenage first time makeup user simply because the eye colors are too dark for someone that's just starting out. if you're looking for one for a teen or tween, I'd suggest the Belle or Cinderella variations of this book because they have lighter colors more suitable for younger girls.
Adela S.
Watertown, NY
Limited Edition Snow White Beauty Book Collection
Includes a step-by-step guide for a fairytale makeup look
Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking face designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Amazing
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Omfg this so cute I love the colors amazing every girls dream I swear I use this product daily and can't go a day without it it just makes me feel complete I love it great texture as well truly amazing
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
I needed this in my life! I'm so obsessed with Disney & makeup. So for me this is perfection!! This is comparable to other high end makeup lines that have done Disney collabs.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I purchased this because I adore Disney and Snow White is my favorite. The packaging is precious and the colors in the palette are great. Elf is super affordable, too, which is always a win. The biggest downfall to this product is the pigmentation. It IS build able, but it applies pretty sheer at first.
Nik R.
First off ELF is just straight up amazing. and once again coming out with outstanding products. This is so fun, great gift for disney lovers. if you want to look and feel like a princess this is your MUST have. I know there are other ones as well not just Snowwhite. The look and feel of this product is amazing. when they say beauty book they mean it.
Lindsey H.
This is a very fun little set, its also really pretty! But the make up inside is not very impressive especially for the price and the brand. I would say this is more for the beginner tween market where they are looking for more fun.
Kailyn B.
Summerville
This is a great Polly it has almost everything you need to create a beautiful I look and I think the snow white female really fits it because it's like nice cute and soft it's not like extreme makeup or anything I think it's perfect and if I was you I would totally get this product because it makes your face a work of art
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
So cute and compact I love taking this in my purse and touch ups are fun not frenzy digging through my bag for six different products. This is smooth to apply great lasting pigment try this it is a win.
Cynthia T.
Flat Top
The novelty of this pallet is better than the quality. I really like the eyeshadows and blush from this pallet but the lip color was it very lasting or pigmented. I would recommend this product as a novelty just for people that really like Disney for their collection.
Cassie R.
Are the colors really pigmented???
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
What skin color does it suit the best?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Can I find this at Target?
Victoria F.