e.l.f. Cosmetics Disney Snow White Beauty Book uploaded by Njeri T.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #84 in Makeup Palettes

Adela S.
Watertown, NY
Limited Edition Snow White Beauty Book Collection
Includes a step-by-step guide for a fairytale makeup look
Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking face designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Amazing
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
I needed this in my life! I'm so obsessed with Disney & makeup. So for me this is perfection!! This is comparable to other high end makeup lines that have done Disney collabs.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup books are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Nik R.
First off ELF is just straight up amazing. and once again coming out with outstanding products. This is so fun, great gift for disney lovers. if you want to look and feel like a princess this is your MUST have. I know there are other ones as well not just Snowwhite. The look and feel of this product is amazing. when they say beauty book they mean it.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
So cute and compact I love taking this in my purse and touch ups are fun not frenzy digging through my bag for six different products. This is smooth to apply great lasting pigment try this it is a win.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
My mom bought this for me for my birthday gift. I never really use our products because Timmy some feel really cheap. But honestly I love this so much. Especially the eyeshadows there so pigmented. This really change my mind about the brand
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
I love the beauty book Disney princess collection from elf. It’s super affordable for everything you get. It’s got super cute packaging! I have the Snow White and Ariel collections. I highly recommend them to everyone.
Sew J.
Vallejo, CA
I love Disney and collecting cute palettes so when I saw this I had to buy it and got to say I was happy with my purchase not only is this palette adorable but the colors are wearable for various occasions great job elf cosmetics
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
This is so cute I found it at Walgreens it was less than $10 and I got it for my little sister. She loved it I wish there were other Disney princesses on the cover but nonetheless it was cute cheap and she used it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Can I find this at Target?