BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Lipstick Duo - This dual-ended e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Lipstick Duo conveniently has a beautiful soft shade for day and a bolder shade for night. The velvety satin formula is enriched with shea, and Vitamins A, C, and E to help nourish and hydrate. Cruelty free and vegan. - Day to Night Lipstick Duo see more...

• Is this lipstick smooth? And is it matte or just like a regular l...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
La'Porcha G.
I've licked my lips, eaten some food (not a messy or oily food yet though), and drank some water (from a glass) and the transfer has been minimal. The ruby red shade is already really great for the classic red that I've been looking for.
Neena M.
I love this product but personally for me (someone with fair skin) the lipstick color is just too dark. I love the pigmentation and texture, it isn’t sticky at all.. 100% full coverage. I would 10/10 tell people to buy though.
Marie N.
Burke
I really enjoyed the color and formula of these lipsticks. They were extremely creamy and glided on well, but feathering was not a problem. It is a very good price and I didn’t have packaging problems with this one as I did with the Nude version. I did have the cap come off once or twice but I was somewhat expecting that. Overall for the price it’s a pretty good quality with okay color pay off, but it was buildable, so it wasn’t sheer.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this
Kameron S.
Tucson
E.l.f is doing amazing things in the makeup industry. Not only are they cruelty free but super affordable. I will stand by this product! I can find it in my local drugstore and it is not only cheap but has good quality. Super pigmented and creamy.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I love this duo set. Perfect to throw in your bag and have two beautiful colors to switch it up if you want or for touch ups. Lasts a few hours depending on activity! Pretty e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Lipstick Duo - The Best Berries
Kasey G.
Bucyrus, OH
It stains every time I use it so it’s definitely long lasting through dinner and such but I cannot mess up while applying. If I do it messes up even worse when I try to remove it
Natalia W.
Bartlett
I love this lipstick it is very easy to use and very portable. It has such a vibrant color and it is so bold and bright! It is a little pricey but I love it any way. It is such high quality and i would definitely buy it again.
Breanna L.
White Pine
Amazing quality for the price! Has a hot red for day time and a darker red for the night time. Lasts me all night whenever I wear it! Definitely went higher then what I expected!
Audrey T.
Sheboygan
First of all this shade is so sick. I love the feel of it and how long it last. Went to a Halloween party and the next day it barely had moved. Amazing value for the color saturation and the amount of time it stays on your lips. Already bought two more shades
Julia F.
Is this lipstick smooth? And is it matte or just like a regular lipstick?