BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Lipstick Duo - This dual-ended e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Lipstick Duo conveniently has a beautiful soft shade for day and a bolder shade for night. The velvety satin formula is enriched with shea, and Vitamins A, C, and E to help nourish and hydrate. Cruelty free and vegan. - Day to Night Lipstick Duo see more...

• Is this lipstick smooth? And is it matte or just like a regular l...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Natalia W.
Bartlett
I love this lipstick it is very easy to use and very portable. It has such a vibrant color and it is so bold and bright! It is a little pricey but I love it any way. It is such high quality and i would definitely buy it again.
Angela C.
Hopewell Junction
I love this duo set. Perfect to throw in your bag and have two beautiful colors to switch it up if you want or for touch ups. Lasts a few hours depending on activity! Pretty e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Lipstick Duo - The Best Berries
Tiffany A.
Galway, NY
This is the best thing a girl can carry in her bag. Its very affordabke, the various colors are suitable for everyone. Easy to apply,long lasting, doesn't transfer and is compact. Every girls secret weapon.
Jae B.
Whittier, CA
This lipstick is moisturizing pigmented and tastes good (I'm a genuine lip licker so a lipstick with a taste is always a plus!). Its a decent price for 2 lipsticks!!! You cannot beat that! E.L.F cosmetics has definitely improved and stepped up their game when it come to lipsticks.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Love these reds! Giving both a bright red and a deeper blueish red this stick duo can easily take you from day to night. It also goes on very creamy and doesn't leave my lips feeling dry. I love having the variety to create a few different looks and you honestly can't beat the price!
Audrey T.
Sheboygan
First of all this shade is so sick. I love the feel of it and how long it last. Went to a Halloween party and the next day it barely had moved. Amazing value for the color saturation and the amount of time it stays on your lips. Already bought two more shades
Vaneee 🌹.
I love this lipstick! I'm usually always carrying this one because I just love how u have two lipsticks in one. If I'm feeling a lighter shade I have that if I want something darker I have it too! They go on so smoothly and look great!
Brittany W.
Saint Paul, MN
I just tried my first e.l.f. product and absolutely love it. The lip color lasts as long as any more expensive lipstick, and of course it's so much less expensive. My sister recommend it to me and I would to others as well.
Brittany B.
Sandoval, IL
Elf is one of my favorite brands. Super affordable and nice. This lipstick was amazing. And so easy to carry. I only had to take one container for 2 different colors. Super easy to apply and loved the texture. Great product.
Varhychna P.
N Miami Beach, FL
My all time favorite go-to lipstick. Sometimes I mix the two colors just to enforce the color more. It work best when using with the exfoliant and gives the right plumpness and long lasting color that you need.
Julia F.
Is this lipstick smooth? And is it matte or just like a regular lipstick?