BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #83 in Lipstick

This dual-ended lipstick conveniently has a beautiful soft shade for day and a bolder shade for night. The velvety satin formula is enriched with Shea, and Vitamins A, C, and E to help nourish and hydrate.

HOW TO USE

Twist up your desired shade and apply to bare lips.
For a precisely contoured look, apply with a lip brush starting from the outline and blending the color in.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Ceresin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Fragrance(Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Neotame, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc)
May Contain:titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891),Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850),Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410

e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Lipstick Duo
  • "I love how creamy this lipstick is and how good it smells. I got it because I love watching Eleventh Gorgeous and wanted to try out what they had created. I don't know how long they stay on, as I only tested them, but they seem like good quality." in 69 reviews
  • "Gorgeous. Your lips will shine day or night. It's long lasting. Your lips will look like Kylie Jenners!" in 54 reviews
Kimberly L.
San Francisco
Review for: Day to Night Lipstick Duo by Eleventh Gorgeous more...
I love this lipstick. The fact that you essentially get two lipsticks for the price of one is great, and both the lipstick bullets are just as large as a normal one. The formula is also super long-lasting, although I notice the darker shade tends to last longer than the lighter one. My only complaint is that the formula is slightly drying, but the effect is slight and only seems to occur when worn for a long period of time. Overall a great product and a lipstick I use regularly.
Elva C.
ribera nm
I loved the two colors on this, they work amazing. it's awesome and works amazing even though it is a cheap one. the texture is wonderful and it doesn't dry up my lips! they feel good and moisturized and that is hard to get for a good prize. definitely buying again and totally recommend it.
Kim M.
Jackson, NJ
Review for: The Best Berries more...
This is the first lipstick that I've owned, but I really like this product. The colors are great and it goes on very smooth and its easy to remove if you make a little mistake but stays perfect the entire day/night you're wearing it. Definitely recommend, great price!
Lana T.
Los Angeles
Review for: Day to Night Lipstick Duo by Eleventh Gorgeous more...
When I first discovered elf, I was worried that this was a line of make up that would not offer me quality. Boy was I wrong! Their lipsticks are popping. I appreciate that elf thinks about all women when it comes to variety of colors. I am a woman of color and some makeup brands literally have left my complexion out of the game😦 Their lip colors pop on my butterscotch complexion and the color stays for several hours without cracking, crumbling or breaking up on my lips. The prices are always amazing, so I can be gorgeous on a budget.💞💃
avani p.
This product has really pretty colors and they both look great on my skin tone, especially for the price they are really good quality. Both lipsticks are moisturizing and look really great! Totally recommend this to any girl trying to find more bang for their buck.
Tiffany |.
Houma
Review for: The Best Berries more...
I wore this lips for New Year's Eve this past year and it looked very good. I received many compliments asking what lipstick I was wearing. It's super cheap and pretty good for the price. I would recommend this if you wanna try lipsticks without a heavy price.
Cassie Q.
Review for: Need it Nudes more...
When I opened the product it broke as soon as I used it, I'm really not holding it against the product itself but maybe make the packaging more helpful to prevent the product from breaking. It definitely is a neat design for packaging. Both colors are very nice, very pigmented as well as long lasting. They smell good too, like cocoa and also taste kinda like chocolate (licked my lips after application.. oops!) Price is excellent too, though there is not a whole lot of product. Would purchase again or in singles.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Review for: Day to Night Lipstick Duo by Eleventh Gorgeous more...
I love e.l.f. lipstick I am actually obsessed and may or may not have every color... so when I saw they came out with the duo lipsticks I got way too excited because now I could spend next to nothing for not one but two lipsticks?! Yes. Sign me up. I love their formulas because they have somehow mastered the long lasting but not tattooed onto your lips effect. They wear really nicely, even if you drink a lot of coffee and it budges a little. I love the versatile colors of this duo deal!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I found this gem at target and I am really happy I did. I needed something for a wedding and this was the perfect one. Not only does it have a pretty subtle shade for the day but you can use the same stick to switch it up for the night or in my case the reception!
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: Need it Nudes more...
This is such a great product by Elf I seriously love that you can bring this with you and create a day to night lip. Amazing nude colors for both day and night. I would say this is one product that is very wearable for all age groups. Did I mention the price?! You can’t beat it.
Danielle H.
Fruitland, ID
I am curious as to how this lasts throughout the day. Do you constantly need to reapply?
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA
Is this a good product?
Myriam H.
paris
What is your favourite colour e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Lipstick Duo
Zaib N.
Thatta
Is it one for day and one for night?
Julia F.
Is this lipstick smooth? And is it matte or just like a regular lipstick?