E.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Priscilla S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Carla S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve both beautifully bold or subtle everyday eye looks with these perfectly curated 10 party-ready eyeshadow shades. This collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. These silky-smooth shadows can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
I had read good reviews on here and elf was having a sale and purchased this on a whim. The pigmentation of this palette is terrible. Wet or dry, any of the light to mid dark shades were crap, and the dark shades were splotchy. I would never purchase an elf palette again LOL.
Casey C.
590 bahia circle Ocala, FL
I love the color choices in this palette. I just wish they were a little bit more pigmented. I feel like I need to apply more shadow to get a nice, consistent, bright color. For the price of this brand they work very well though
Summer R.
Denmark , WI
Elf is definitely known for great products for a low price. This is one of the best eyeshadow pallettes in the drugstore. It's so pigmented and blends like a dream. The colors are beautiful! Great layout.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
I bought this palette when it was called "ready to party", but it is the same exact colors. I don't use it very often, except for holidays as it does have a few colors that make it pop. The colors in the palette show up sparkly, but there isn't any shimmer once applied to eyes.
Kaitie G.
Spartanburg
I got this product as a free add-on to my order and I'm glad I didn't actually spend money on it. The colors are very pigmented, but are chalky and hard to blend. I do love e.l.f so I do use their eye shadow palettes, so if you want to buy from e.l.f I'd try the prism or baked eye shadow palettes instead of this one.
Amanda V.
Wonderful product. The shadows are so pigmented! Has small fallout but it’s workable. I️ have brown eyes and they colors compliment them great. Pretty simple chic packaging. I️ would recommend.
Ryan B.
Pikeville, NC
I love the range of colours this pallet has and the colour pay off is very good. Reminds me of high quality pallets. But it is not the most amazing pallet in the world but great for the price.
Dubraska M.
Orlando, FL
Buen producto, buena pigmentación, los colores son bien lindos y combinables para día e inclusive para la noche, la relación precio/calidad es excelente. Lo recomiendo!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Very blend-able and pretty pigmented shadows. Decent price not too much money and I️ found mine at Walgreens for 10 bucks. If you can’t find I️t check their website.
Denise F.
Aurora, CO
I like this palette shadow pad! Its got a lot of colors to choose from and its a reasonable price. The one thing I wished they did was make it a little bit less light to bold in the drastic color changes, Like make 2 pallets and then people can pick the pallet they want. or something. I cant use any of the right side at all for my skin type.. So all of it will be a waste and I bought it because I wanted the left side! I also didnt like that it seamed to really fall apart as I got to the end of the colors at the bottom. More then the rest of there product.. So idk if this is just the quality of this pallet or?
Danielle G.
Las Cruces, NM
I have been looking for a new eye shadow pallet. Is it very pigment? And do the color last all day with out fading?
Alexis T.
How does this compare to the elf prism palettes?