E.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Priscilla S.E.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Carla S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve both beautifully bold or subtle everyday eye looks with these perfectly curated 10 party-ready eyeshadow shades. This collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. These silky-smooth shadows can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
I love buying elf products, I have quite a few. This eye pallet I love to use has plenty of variety to create a beautiful look with. I use a few shadows here and there and mix them with other shadows and the look always looks so good!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I love this little pallet from Elf.. Its very pigment and the colors are just right for the fall.. And its so very reasonable price just right for us ladies that are on a budget..Thank you E.L.F.
Emily M.
This product is one of my loves! I enjoy the colors and pigmentation of these shadows. They apply beautifully over primer and give a pop of color when I want someone fancy
Tiffany G.
Boaz, AL
Just got this last week and I've been in love with it for the look of doing out for the weekend or party look. Must have in your collection.
Eliamar C.
Rio Grande City, TX
ithe pigment its not all there .. i wouldnt buy it again.. but the price is affordable but i expected a lil more
I totally live this pallet, beautiful colors also very pigmented, i highly recomend it, also not so high priced
Danielle M.
Boaz, AL
Love elf products.
Very pigmented
And very very cheap
Has a variety of colors
Can't beat it for the price
Melissa T.
Tobaccoville, NC
This is a beautiful fall palette. It blends wonderful. And got a drugstore price. You just can't beat it
Chrissy S.
This is probably one of my favorite palettes, it's colors are vibrant and perfect for a night out.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
E.l.f palette is a good product brand not expensive but I do not use all the colors on the palette
Danielle G.
Las Cruces, NM
I have been looking for a new eye shadow pallet. Is it very pigment? And do the color last all day with out fading?
Alexis T.
How does this compare to the elf prism palettes?