Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer

Lightweight and deeply nourishing, this moisturizer locks in moisture for smoother, suppler skin. Infused with jojoba, aloe, shea butter, and cucumber as well as antioxidants grape, bilberry, and vitamin E.

I Have combo skin, 30 yo What moisturizer do you recommend for daily use ?
Is that good for dry skin?
Are Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer and Elf Cosmetics Bounce Back Jelly Cleanser good products? I just started using them but haven’t heard much about them online yet.
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...moisturizers are. Its a really good price at only 8 USD. It's great if you have dry skin.in reviews
...better than I expected!! So light, so refreshing, and it was extremely moisturizing. in reviews
I love this product!!! 100% recommend I have dry and sensitive skin when I use this it does not irritate my skin. It cleans my skin so well and this help get rid of dry scabs off my face when other products did not work. I use this when I wake up or when I'm taking my make up off.in reviews
Mary G.
Harvey Cedars, NJ
Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love this! I’ve been searching for a new everyday moisturizer and this has exceeded all my expectations, not to mention it is super adorable!
Lorena M.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Lorena M.
Purchased at: Target
I really LOVE this product ❤️🙌👏! This formula gives you glowing, healthy looking skin!! It is really lightweight! You really feel your skin moisturized. I like the formula too because this contains natural ingredients: jojoba, aloe, vitamin E and it is also rich in antioxidants Shea butter. It has a good scent but this is not that organic or natural.
Sarah T.
Sturbridge, MA
Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Sarah T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this at Walmart today! It has a semi strong scent, so if you’re sensitive to fragrance this might not be the product for you. Mine was a single pack, not the three pack. For $8 it seemed like it might be fun to try! So far so good. It has a somewhat sticky finish so after I patch tested on my hand, I decided I would use it as a nighttime moisturizer. It’s not amazing, but not horrible. I’ll probably use it until it’s finished. But overall I love elf’s products. And when I scanned this on the app “think dirty” there weren’t any concerning ingredients. So thumbs up on the Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer for me!
Magan N.
Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Magan N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have dry skin & I am always looking for something to help with that and thank goodness for this amazing Elf Product. This daily moisturizer is my go to every day and night! I absolutely love it.
Morgan B.
Waco, TX
Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Morgan B.
I've used this moisturizer for a few months and it's pretty good! I have combination skin, with my forehead being oily and my chin area being dry. I picked this one because I wanted an e.l.f. brand moisturizer, but wasn't sure which one to get. When I first started using this, it was perfect! It absorbed into my skin really well and never felt greasy. However, now when I use it at night, I wake up in the morning feeling greasy, especially on my forehead. I feel like this is still a great, super affordable moisturizer, it's just not for me. Once I'm done with this one, I'll be trying a different e.l.f. moisturizer! My goal is to eventually try them all!
Tracy L.
Kalispell, MT
Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Tracy L.
Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Tracy L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Super cheap skincare products makes me wary but ELF Cosmetics has improved their formulation throughout the year for their skincare line. I like the overall of the packaging, its a light blue shade box that reminds me of spa-like products. Unfortunately, the product design could be an improvement. Comes in a opaque tube with a pump but without any protector cover (I would prefer to have a cover for sanitary purposes). The moisturizer has a light fragrance scent, it is not as lightweight as ELF claims. The formula is actually pretty thick and it does melt into the skin leaving a nice level of hydration. I would not recommend to those with oily skin but those who have normal to dry skin will enjoy it more. Considering the friendly budget price it has a pretty decent formula but nothing crazy.
Michelle N.
Pompano Beach , FL
Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Michelle N.
I received a sample size by a friend of mine a few months ago. Great moisturizer leaves my skin feeling very soft but I would love it it the moisturizing effect lasted longer I feel like I have to re apply twice to really get it to what I want but overall I thinks it’s good and I would probably be re purchasing it e.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer (3 Pack)
Brittney Rose I.
Wood Lake, MN
Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Brittney Rose I.
Purchased at: ULTA
Elf Cosmetics for the win again! I have combo skin so I need a moisturizer that isn't overly thick. This moisturizer leaves me feeling hydrated and I don't get oily a few hours later. A little goes a long way and it soaks into the skin so nicely! Plus it's like $5 so yay for affordable!
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Zoee S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I have combo skin, dry and oily. I needed something I can use daily without breaking out or getting greasy. This is a great moisturizer but maybe during the day or in small amounts before makeup. I’ve had better but this still isn’t a bad product. Excuse the dirtiness I had it in an overnight bag and an eyeshadow exploded lmao
Meg H.
Mobile, AL
Elf Cosmetics Daily Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Meg H.
Purchased at: Target
This moisturizer is light weight and has a light fresh scent. It just a simple basic moisturizer and very affordable. I found the scent was a little to much me and prefer unscented skin care products more these days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia B.
Denton
il y a 5 mois
Brianna R. il y a 4 mois
I really enjoy their products, they’re very consistent, inexpensive, and they work very well. You have some great products!