Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small

Daily Brush Cleaner - Small

What difference does this product have with the brush shampoo because they basically do the same thing ? ~ ¿Qué diferencia tiene este producto con el champú para brochas porque básicamente hacen lo mismo?
I Have sensitive skin, will this work for me??
Have you seen results from these masks?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,780 reviews
Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this Daily Brush cleansing spray from ELF. I like that instead of waiting until your brushes all need to be cleaned and wash, you can use this everyday. A lot of time I forget what brushes I’ve been using the most of and this is a great way to keep track of that and clean then. After you use any brush you spray the cleanser, to remove the excess makeup, impurities, oil and debris. The spray also conditions so the bristles are left super soft. It’s as easy as spray, and gently wipe onto a clean cloth to remove all the makeup. Great, easy application and great price!
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small uploaded by Emily D.
I bought this brush shampoo because I typically love e.l.f. products but this was NOT one of them. It didn't clean out my brushes that I had used for cream products as well as it should have. I ended up using dish soap to clean my brushes instead which is what I now use instead. I had two bottles of this and finally have them both used and will not buy this again.
Kortney U.
Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small uploaded by Kortney U.
I have the cleaner and the brush shampoo and the they are the bombbbb! I love it when I say it cleans, it cleans 👏🏾🙌🏾 🧼✨ it only takes like 2 washes and then my brushes are clean like the process is quick with cleaning them!
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small uploaded by Jessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan of this at all, it has a extremely strong perfume smell, and it did not work on my brushes at all nothing came out of them, after spraying this on a few of my brushes I was afraid that the perfume in it would break me out so I washed my brushes with a ton of soap and a tiny bit of olive oil until the smell was out of them. I do not recommend this and it's going in the trash.
Chelsie G.
Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small uploaded by Chelsie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m torn. This is great to use for light cleaning or between colors. It does work, BUT THE SMELL! It doesn’t stink but ITS SO STRONG! It gives me a headache and having to put the brush back on my face with that smell. It’s like a really strong perfume. 😵😷
Jamie A.
Jamaica, NY
Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small uploaded by Jamie A.
Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small uploaded by Jamie A.
Just bought my third one! I always forget to review this product. It’s so overlooked but it’s not expensive and it gets the job well done alone but When doing a though cleaning I use a cleaning balm —> [product:farmacy-very-cherry-clean-makeup-remover-34-oz!-makeup-meltaway-cleansing-balm-with-acerola-cherry!-gently-removes-stubborn-makeup-and-impurities!-nourishing-makeup-remover-&-cleanser]
Khadijah R.
West Roxbury, MA
Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small uploaded by Khadijah R.
Purchased at: e.l.f. cosmetics
I LOVE the smell of this. It smells sooo good. But i think it's also a great cleaner and it is for a great price. Would recommend this.
CARMARIE O.
Me encanta para limpiar mis brochas a diario y desinfectarlas. Es súper fácil de usar y súper económico. Buena calidad para el precio. No he utilizado otro ya que no lo necesito y recomiendo este al 100%.
Irene H.
This cleanser gets the colours out of your brushes and sanitizes. It smells clean and dried quickly so you can use your brush again.
raven C.
This product worked well for time to time cleaning, although it is not a deep cleanser and does not work well with black or very dark eye shadows. The smell of this product was off putting but i did not have a bad time with it as long a the brush was fully dry before use. This product is a slight pain to use but i would not be opposed to using it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...