e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner

$3.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

The cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against sweat, tears or rain! Achieve thin or bold lines with ease. Slanted Eyeliner Brush included.

How To Use:

1. Dip the eye brush into the formula, swirl around gently until brush is saturated with color.
  2. Swipe off any excess product on the top edge of the pot.
  3. Trace a line along the top lash line from the inner corner towards the outer corner of the eye.
  4. If desired, apply on lower lash line as well.
  5. Remove with an eye makeup remover.

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Barium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tricontanyl Pvp, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

is this a good product to start with for cream liner beginners?
What are the prices for this product and how is the quality? Does it last long? Is it waterproof?hows the pigment? Some elf products are great and others are just not IT..
Does it smudge easy?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“...to apply, long lasting and very affordable! I bought it originally in black and went back a few days later and bought it in navy.” in 520 reviews
“I love this gel eyeliner, but I would suggest throwing out the brush and buying something higher quality. I found that this dries out a little faster than the more expensive MAC alternative, but it also has better staying power on my skin and doesn't smudge or wear as quickly. I love the amount of colors it comes in, and the very low price tag for the quality, plus it is easy to find and I don't have to drive 30 minutes to the nearest MAC counter. I love using this for a vintage cat eye. ” in 418 reviews
“...I absolutely love it. It's extremely pigmented and creates the perfect cat eye. ” in 176 reviews
“Creats smooth lines that are defined and precise Smudge proof buddge proof and watter resistant.. coverege for all day wear.” in 129 reviews
“The only negative I can find about this product is that it is not very pigmented when you first apply it, although you can layer it with more eyeliner or just a matte black shadow to make it opaque.” in 27 reviews
El Paso, TX
e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Vanessa M.
The elf eyeliner is the best eyeliner I've tried its long lasting and the best is that its Matte❤ive tried many eyeliners that cost much more than this one but they don't last as long as the elf eyeliner..... also the little brush that it has is good for the price of the eyeliner from a 0 being the worst and 10 being the best i give it an 9👏😌
Doral, FL
I own the black version of the E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner. I usually wear my eyeliner all day - based on my experience it smudges easily throughout the day from morning to evening. Not very pigmented as I hope it to be yet it's dark enough for me to make my wings. Overall I think the quality of this cream eyeliner is pretty decent for what its worth - definitely would only buy this as a last resort as a penny pincher.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Lissesh M.
This gel liner is excellent with matte finish and very accessible. I like that it is easy to get and you get a good product. There are many brands of gel eyeliners on the market but much more expensive . if you want a good eyeliner and you do not have much budget this option is excellent.
Winston Salem, NC
This was the first cream eyeliner I've ever used. Before, I always stuck with the trusty pencil/crayon type. I gave this a shot, and even though I had a but of trouble with the included brush, the end results were pretty amazing overall. It did take a few coats to get good coverage, but once it was on, it lasted all day and night. I love a lot of Elf products, and this was no exception. Wonderful value for the price!
Kissimmee, FL
I've repurchased this 3 times now and it's fabulous. Great pigmentation, stays on all day, it's the deepest black and if stored right it doesn't dry out. I have used this in the black, purple and brown color. I wasn't crazy about the brown but the purple and black are really great and worth the $3 price tag. I use it with a liner brush and it just glides, I always keep one as backup because it's one of the staples in my collection.
Very black and very creamy! It can be hard to apply, and the brush it comes with isn't the greatest. But the eyeliner isn't all that bad, I've definitely had worse!
Review for: Black
I have this eyeliner but I don't know how to do a perfect wing but I keep trying and this was the first eyeliner I bought and it has a really good quality and really smooth I really do recommend this.
Love the look of the product and the price point but I was a little disappointed with the consistency of the actual gel. It smeared to easily and it was difficult to get a good line above the lashes. Also it rubbed off after only a few hours which I didn't love. It won't be my go to eyeliner, but I'll definitely keep it in my desk at work for makeup emergencies!
Dayton, OH
Honestly I meant to buy this eyeliner in black and when I got home realized I had gotten the color "coffee". I didn't use it for awhile until I dyed my hair dark and started filling in my eyebrows. One day I just happened to use it and I love love love it. I love it as an eyeliner in the black color and in brown I personally use it for my brows. I use it everyday.
If you're not used to cream/gel eyeliner, this can be a challenging product initially. Once you get the hang of applying it just right, you'll love it! Plus you can't beat the price! I wear contacts and this eyeliner doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Definitely worth the money and a great place to start if you are looking to branch out into the cream/gel liners.

250 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...