e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner

The cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against sweat, tears or rain! Achieve thin or bold lines with ease. Slanted Eyeliner Brush included.

How To Use:

1. Dip the eye brush into the formula, swirl around gently until brush is saturated with color.
  2. Swipe off any excess product on the top edge of the pot.
  3. Trace a line along the top lash line from the inner corner towards the outer corner of the eye.
  4. If desired, apply on lower lash line as well.
  5. Remove with an eye makeup remover.

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Barium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tricontanyl Pvp, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

I Really want to try this product but I’m scared that it smears.. Does it smear or does it dry up fast and how long does it stay on?
is this a good product to start with for cream liner beginners?
What are the prices for this product and how is the quality? Does it last long? Is it waterproof?hows the pigment? Some elf products are great and others are just not IT..
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“...to apply, long lasting and very affordable! I bought it originally in black and went back a few days later and bought it in navy.” in 520 reviews
“I love this gel eyeliner, but I would suggest throwing out the brush and buying something higher quality. I found that this dries out a little faster than the more expensive MAC alternative, but it also has better staying power on my skin and doesn't smudge or wear as quickly. I love the amount of colors it comes in, and the very low price tag for the quality, plus it is easy to find and I don't have to drive 30 minutes to the nearest MAC counter. I love using this for a vintage cat eye. ” in 418 reviews
“...I absolutely love it. It's extremely pigmented and creates the perfect cat eye. ” in 176 reviews
“Creats smooth lines that are defined and precise Smudge proof buddge proof and watter resistant.. coverege for all day wear.” in 129 reviews
“The only negative I can find about this product is that it is not very pigmented when you first apply it, although you can layer it with more eyeliner or just a matte black shadow to make it opaque.” in 27 reviews
new york
Perfect for eyeliner or a really good smoky eye, if you blend it out. I use it when I want a thicker wing for a more dramatic look, but with a thinner brush it works perfect for a thin wing too. Also, completely cry proof and almost completely smudge proof !e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner
Review for: Black
GREAT pigment! This eyeliner is creamy just as the product says! It glides on very smoothly! It is also very affordable. It's a great size and the packaging is convenient and you don't have to struggle to get it open like some other makeup products! I will continue to buy this creamy eyeliner!
Seneca
Review for: Black
I personally am not the biggest fan of creame eyeliners but it works. It is easy to apply when using a detail brush. If I needed another creame eyeliner I would purchase again. The packaging is pretty standard. If you need a creame eyeliner for a decent price this one wouldn't be bad to try.
Laurel, MD
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Black
I love how easy this cream liner is to use. The black one is my favorite and the price point is great. This is one of the liners I gravitate to the most. I also purchased the brown one but haven't used it as much. Definetely would repurchase because of how easy it is to use and apply.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Black
This eyeliner is nice, but it seemed to expire quicker than I would have expected. I really liked the packaging and the texture that it applied with, but it wasn't super long-lasting or pigmented. It's still worth purchasing as it's not expensive at all and good for a beginner to use!
Rockford
I actually use this on a regular basis. I know it says eyeliner cream, but I get the shade light brown and I use it on my eyebrows. My eyebrows look great! I use it everyday, and it’s easy to apply and shade with. It’s also a great eyeliner really smooth on the eyelid and eyebrows.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Black
It’s not as pigmented or creamy as I would have expected. It’s decently priced though. I feel that this product would just need to be blacker and creamier. This product, as is, does not stand a chance compared to other cream liners. I, sadly, will not be buying this much longer.
Stuart
Review for: Coffee
I use this creamy eyeliner with a small angled brush. I can get a sharper line than with pencil eyeliners that get dull and make it hard to get a good line. I also use this cream to touch up my eyebrows in bare spots and to accentuate the arch. I will get it in more colors!
Opelousas
e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by jenna R.
The color is really pretty but it's kind of hard to apply . The packaging is nice. Its inexpensive but I feel like it just didn't want to stick on the lid. I wouldn't recommend getting it and I probably wouldn't buy this again . The color is great but the product was a fail
Garner
Review for: Black
Im not super knowledgeable on eye products but I have purchased this product multiple times! It's a great cream eyeliner for me and it has a lot of potential for someone who knows how to use eyeliner properly. I would recommend it to those looking for a new cream eyeliner.

251 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...