BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #62 in Eyeliner

The cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against sweat, tears or rain! Achieve thin or bold lines with ease. Slanted Eyeliner Brush included.

• I have e.l.f liquid eyeliner in the same container as this Elf ey...5 Answers
  • Que tan cremoso es el producto, es facil de aplicar?1 Answers
  • I've always used an eyeliner pencil.....is it hard to start using...2 Answers
KT R.
KT R.
Review for: Black
I absolutely love this cream liner and I think it's a great dupe to the Anastasia brow gel. I use it with a light hand to fill in my eye brows and it does a great job. It's easy to apply and pigmented. It's also sweat proof. I forgot to take my makeup off before going to the gym and I was expecting to look a sweaty mess afterwards but my brows stayed in place. I set them with the clear brow gel. I also use this along with the elf studio angled eyeliner brush and find it very easy to apply when doing a cat eye or applying liner to the top of my eye lids. It has multiple purposes and is very inexpensive. It does dry pretty fast so you need to work quickly and when applying as an eyeliner it does lose pigment throughout the day but I still love this product.
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
I find that all elf products are either a hit/miss and unfortunately this one didn't work out for me...I wanted to like this product so badly because of its price point, but this did not work for me at all. All of my friends have raved about how great this product is, but it did not work for me. The consistency is too thin in the sense that when I apply it to my eye, it's superrrr streaky and doesn't stay where I want it to. If I go over the same area with my brush again, it rubs the product off. This will also smudge very bad if you tend to get oily eyelids. Their liquid eyeliner isn't so bad, and I'd opt for that one before I get this!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Fulton, NY
I've been doing my wings with gel liners for five or six years now. I had started with the ELF product and moved to another product. I went back to ELF and realized why I moved on, it smears when you apply it. I have blue eyes and the black makes my eyes pop so I was trying to justify using the ELF anyway. So, what I have to do now is apply the gel to one eye and then take my time with the other eye, switching back and forth after he other has dried. 85 does work super well once it's applied and my daughter can play with my eyes without it smearing. But it is a pain to put on. Personally, I believe it's worth the pain in the long run.
Tayla M.
Tayla M.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Black
I love this eyeliner. I'm a major fan of cream eyeliners already. The price is cheap for makeup and mine came with a tiny eyeliner brush that I like. The brush makes it very easy to apply and control the eyeliner. I have the darkest black color. It looks really nice and smooth when applied. The product also last me a long time. I've already had it for months and I still have more than half left. My only complaint about it is that sometimes it bleeds downward if you wing the eyeliner. I think if it were waterproof, then this wouldn't not be an issue. However, for the price, I don't mind... I would recommend this product.
Leigh-Anne H.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
Ugh - what can I say? I bought this on a whim - I wanted something bolder for when I didn't want to slap on any shadow. I fell in love with it instantly - the color is bold and goes on smoothly. Wearability after 12 hours isn't that great - but that's also 12 hours.

I always get the black , so I can't speak for the other colors.But it's my go to eyeliner in a world of $20-$50 eyeliners. $3 and I'm good to go - I can't say enough about it. I don't use the brush that it came with - I have the Sephora eyeliner brush and it works great. The brush that comes with it is not as stiff as I would like, hence the lost star.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Review for: Black
I don't know any one person who wears makeup that doesn't love elf, myself included. For their extremely low prices, their products have always been hits for me. I tried out this product a few times before really examining the product and finished result. I have to say this product is definitely drying and flakey, not to mention very clumpy. I think that if youare just looking for a beginners makeup gel eyeliner then this product would be a good fit but for someone looking to get that perfect wing, this product is just way clumpy to be able to do much of anything with.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Review for: Black
So i love anything elf really. And this eyeliner is no exception. It looks fantastic, it lasts forever, its dark and bold and smooth and it takes a lot for it to smear even after a long day. I've slept in it and its looked pretty bomb the next morning even. HOWEVER, applying it...is a challenge. Like someone else said, ive used a lot of brushes and it drags. You need a lot of the product to get it to do what you want. But that isn't anything thats a big enough deal for me to stop. I mean its $3 and even with how much you have to use sometimes it looks bomb.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Searcy , AR
Review for: Black
When I tell you that this was LITERALLY my LIFE a few years ago, I am MORE than serious! I had never had anything but eye liners that were in a roll out pencil form so to have a cream eyeliner that I had to use a brush for was a bit of a stretch for me. My friend had first turned me on to ELF with the description of "AWESOME MAKEUP FOR A FEW BUCKS!" I was game! I got this and it glided it on so smooth! It didn't run on my eyes, it lasted for a long while and it gave me good practice with a steady hand and an eyeliner brush! Loved it!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
WOW
For $3, this stuff is great. I had never used cream eyeliner before so I decided to try this super affordable liner, and I am not disappointed!! It goes on so easy with really great color payoff. If my brush is a bit too stiff I'll need to apply two coats to certain areas, which is the only reason I can't give this five stars. I feel like I'm certainly going to get better at applying eyeliner since purchasing this product! Since it's so affordable I'm not worried about using it up too quickly so I can practice my wings everyday!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Previous buying this product, I bought a lot of different brands (way much more expensive) with almost every kind of dissapointement... some would dry so fast that I was able to use them twice!!!!
This one is CHEAP!! And so far, so good! I love it is creamy, easy to find and almost any store or online, easy to apply, easy to remove and It had survived my crying episodes (new mom, and I am a fountain of tears... lol). The brush is very basic, but you can purchase one with a better quality and for $3, you can't beat that!
Cape Girardeau, MO
I love elf products, I use most of them. My question is does this stay on or does it smear and wear easily? Also, does it have good consistency or is it gooey and not really worth it?
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
Does it crack on your skin after application? how long is the application wear?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Boaz, AL
What do you guys think about this drugstore eyeliner? Good for the price or is it better to bite the bullet and buy the high end instead?
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
Would it work as well as the maybelline gel liner ?
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Copley, OH
Is this easy to use? Or messy??