BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against sweat, tears or rain! Achieve thin or bold lines with ease. Slanted Eyeliner Brush included.

How To Use:

1. Dip the eye brush into the formula, swirl around gently until brush is saturated with color.
  2. Swipe off any excess product on the top edge of the pot.
  3. Trace a line along the top lash line from the inner corner towards the outer corner of the eye.
  4. If desired, apply on lower lash line as well.
  5. Remove with an eye makeup remover.

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Barium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tricontanyl Pvp, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

• Girls, do you know, why elf cream liner without brush? Is...3 Answers
  • I have e.l.f liquid eyeliner in the same container as thi...5 Answers
  • Que tan cremoso es el producto, es facil de aplicar?1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner
  • "I bought this eyeliner at WalMart a few months ago. I LOVE it! It is easy to apply, long lasting and very affordable! I bought it originally in black and went back a few days later and bought it in navy." in 520 reviews
  • "I love this gel eyeliner, but I would suggest throwing out the brush and buying something higher quality. I found that this dries out a little faster than the more expensive MAC alternative, but it also has better staying power on my skin and doesn't smudge or wear as quickly. I love the amount of colors it comes in, and the very low price tag for the quality, plus it is easy to find and I don't have to drive 30 minutes to the nearest MAC counter. I love using this for a vintage cat eye. " in 418 reviews
  • "I bought this at Target a little over a month ago to give it a go. I typically use the stila liquid eyeliner, which I love. This product has gotten me to put down the liquid eyeliner pen and pick up an angled eyeliner brush. I absolutely love it. It's extremely pigmented and creates the perfect cat eye. " in 176 reviews
  • "Creats smooth lines that are defined and precise Smudge proof buddge proof and watter resistant.. coverege for all day wear." in 129 reviews
  • "I love this it stays on all day I do use two coats it never fades on me I love how creamy it is and it's last a long time it usually dries out before I will run out wish it wouldn't dry out " in 27 reviews
Lacey S.
Yonkers
I bought this when I was in 10th grade. That was when I was getting really good at using liquid liner for cat eyes and I wanted to try something different and I saw this in the store. I bought a Teal color, this black one and a mauve like brown. They all have the same common faults...... they’re all hard to use for multiple reasons. I’m just gonna list them

1) the brush isn’t tough enough to perfectly get an even glide across your lid

2) the cream is TOO creamy, it just needs to be a little more dense so the brush can have an even coat on it

3) it’s very easy to lose the brush( maybe this is a personal problem because I lose a lot of things, but they could’ve put a little nook so the brush can be placed inside)

4) very easy to smear when applying makeup because it takes a while to dry

5) if the cream starts to dry out and crack because you left it open, it’s very hard to revive. Even water won’t make it like consistency it once had (R.I.P. TEAL)

Wouldn’t recommend at the very least, unless you use this as an eyeshadow. For that reason alone I devote two stars to this product.
Dyamond W.
Texas
I actually have this in dark brown not black. I do not use it as a eyeliner but for my eyebrows. I started using this one when I ran out of the cream eyebrow liner in espresso. I was just as impressed. Now the texture is a little bit thicker and it doesn’t have that glide smooth application but it does get the job done. I highly recommend this product
Franki D.
East Palestine
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Black more...
It’s a good product and lasts all day. The only con I can think of is that it is not as much of a vivid color as the other gel eyeliners I have used. It’s easy to apply and I would recommended to anyone on a budget.
Misty C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this cream eyeliner on a whim to see how it worked. I almost exclusively use eyeliner pencils. This eyeliner surprised me and has become a favorite of mine. It’s easy to apply and usually stays put.
Krystal K.
Review for: Black more...
I don’t use cream eyeliners often, but I liked using this. I could control how much product was on my brush. The downside is that it doesn’t stay in place all day, and it tends to dry out after a while.
Sarah G.
Not a huge fan of this eyeliner. It does the job but it does smudge easily in my experience. One pro is that it’s not too expensive, so you really can’t complain much. It also comes with a liner brush which is really convenient. It’s softer than some of the other pot liners I’ve used, so I’ve noticed it does take longer to dry out. If you’re looking for something affordable but decent, I’d probably go with this liner.
Austin B.
North Wilkesboro
This eyeliner is a good eyeliner for a drugstore gel. It comes with an applicator but I’m not sure if I like it or not. You have to have some experience with makeup to apply this type of eyeliner. It goes great with any eye color. I would buy this product again if I was desperate.
Hameling M.
Jessup
Review for: Black, Teal Tease, Coffee more...
This cream liner is very creamy and easy to work with! I surprisingly the blue is very true to color. I would not recommend using the brush that comes with it because it comes off a little bit thick. It last me all day as long as I don’t rub my eyes. I purchased mine from a local grocery store for about $3 each. Definitely worth the price especially if you’re a first time cream eyeliner user.
Megan M.
Review for: Teal Tease more...
The color of this liner looks super pigmented in the jar, but when you put it on it’s almost like it’s transparent. It requires a couple applications and doesn’t goes on very well with the little brush that comes with it so I use a different brush. I got it for like $3, though, so i can’t complain too much.
Hannah m.
Ecorse
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchase this in the color coffee and use it for my brows! It is my favorite product to fill my brows with, as it is waterproof and lasts forever! I will buy this again!
Yuly M.
It looks like this product is good quality. But does it last long?
Viviana A.
This Studio Cream Eyeliner seems inexpensive which is amazing, but does it smudge??
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Where can you buy this product?
Mary L.
Waco, TX
How long lasting is this product?
Emily G.
Cary, NC
Whenever I buy these they dry up so quickly! Does this happen with anyone else??