e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Blaise W.e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Kristal P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Rena B.
The product is good for those who are able to swipe a good clean line and are satisfied. I, on the other hand, like to use a thick line with a nice long wing. Trying to apply a thick line is hard because if you go over the same area while it is still drying, the product will gunk up and move with the brush, leaving a blank space. The brush that comes with the cream is also not the best, but that is an easy fix as you can use any brush you already have. It was only $3 so the price is not bad at all! It will last all day if you apply a primer before using the product. I may still repurchase it in the future though.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I love this product! It's creamy, very easy to glide on, and so far I don't seem to have a problem with it smudging all of the eye. This is my first time using E.L.F cream eyeliner. I was skeptical because of the price. It's cheap, so I assumed, cheap product. Not so much. No need to spend extra money on high end when you can find quality for cheaper. Will repurchase.
Ronnie H.
East Berlin, PA
I love ELF's cream eyeliner! It is smooth and glides on effortlessly either using the tiny brush that comes with it or another eyeliner brush. The formula dries fast but not too fast and lasts all day without smudging. It doesn't tug on the eyelid but glides along with a creamy consistency. The color is bold and does great with winged out lines.
Chloe P.
Austin, TX
This is my go-to cream eyeliner. It's cheap, It's creamy, and I trust the brands ethos. You can find this brand at any drugstore so there's very little searching. I will say that it doesnt produce the darkest line, so if you want a dramatic cat-eye, maybe look somewhere else, but for what I use it for its perfect.
Lori Y.
Girard
I found this to be messy and hard to apply, the color intensity is not that great and requires repeated applications resulting in uneven lines and just not a good feel to the eye. I thought this would be good for summer but have switched to a liquid liner with a fine tip. I gave this away and will not repurchase.
abby m.
U S A F Academy, CO
This eyeliner is good but not great. I have the black one and it is somewhat clumpy and it isn't the blackest. I find that I need to set it with a black eye shadow. It's not the worst eyeliner it works okay, but there are better. I would not buy this color again but maybe one in a different color.
Kaitlyn O.
These cream liners are long lasting and easy to use. They come with the perfect applicator brush and go on super smoothly. Once dry, it will last all day. It's a great way to compliment a great shadow job or set a bold eyeliner trend. Their price is the icing on the cake, super affordable!!
Hope L.
Johns Creek, GA
I know some people love this product but for me it was a flop. It did not apply very smoothly with my elf eyeliner brush. The big disappointment is that it dried out SO FAST! It may be something wrong with the over the top package? Not sure but I am not a fan of dried out eyeliner..
Savannah D.
Well mine died out really fast. I also wasn't a huge fan of the brush that came with it. I do winged eye liner and this makes it super fat and looks funny. The brush also got all weird, it like fanned out for some reason. I stopped using it after about 4 times.
Amber R.
Erath, LA
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is super creamy and glides very easily for application, and then I don't have to worry about it smearing. It stays on all day until I'm ready to take it off, and stays looking just as fabulous as the minute I put it on !