Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner

Cream Eyeliner

Thoughts on this item? It’s relatively inexpensive so I’m open to try it but curious how difficult it is to use? Does it go on smoothly?
Does this crease?
Has anyone used this liner before?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...to apply, long lasting and very affordable! I bought it originally in black and went back a few days later and bought it in navy.in reviews
I love this gel eyeliner, but I would suggest throwing out the brush and buying something higher quality. I found that this dries out a little faster than the more expensive MAC alternative, but it also has better staying power on my skin and doesn't smudge or wear as quickly. I love the amount of colors it comes in, and the very low price tag for the quality, plus it is easy to find and I don't have to drive 30 minutes to the nearest MAC counter. I love using this for a vintage cat eye. in reviews
...I absolutely love it. It's extremely pigmented and creates the perfect cat eye. in reviews
Creats smooth lines that are defined and precise Smudge proof buddge proof and watter resistant.. coverege for all day wear.in reviews
The only negative I can find about this product is that it is not very pigmented when you first apply it, although you can layer it with more eyeliner or just a matte black shadow to make it opaque.in reviews
Ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Ketzi T.
Review for: Coffee
I definitely love it and recommend Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner I love them for my eyes and my eyebrows are long lasting and the color is ideal, it dries quickly although it is creamy and manageable, I use this to outline and eyebrows in times of long durability and it works excellent for me #elfcosmetics #creameyeliner
Amanda F.
Chula Vista, CA
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Amanda F.
I picked up this product at Target hours before doing a mermaid inspired photoshoot. I wanted something that would add a pop of color to the mostly gold and iridescent makeup look I had, and this really was a perfect accent! The color is a beautiful, vivid teal. The consistency is creamy and applied well, though you may need to do a second coat depending on the coverage you want.  Now, this isn't the all-time  "best" cream eyeliner I've ever used, but I gave it five stars because I am taking into consideration the overall quality and that this product only cost three dollars!!
I really love how affordable e.l.f. cosmetics are. It gives me an opportunity to play around with their products without worrying about breaking the bank.  I often suggest this brand for friends or clients that are makeup novices and are trying to figure out what they like or dislike before committing to more high end cosmetics. This cream liner is one I would definitely recommend.
Adrienne H.
Riverdale, CA
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Adrienne H.
love this eyeliner so much. it’s so easy to apply and it lasts me a long time. would definitely recommend it, it’s very cheap.
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Jessica L.
Review for: Black
This eyeliner is GREAT! SUPER SUPER loving lasting! Its so affordable you could cry! It doesnt skip and goes on so smooth! Its an all around good product! I would def buy again and head over to their website for their SUPER SALE! go to my IG to find out how yo get 10-12 products and only pay 8-10 today interest free!!!
Anel G.
SanAntonio
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Anel G.
Review for: Punk Purple
Liquid eyeliner always appears too harsh and pencil eyeliner pulls my eyelid too much and doesn't apply evenly. But this cream eyeliner is perfect. Goes on smooth and I can control the placement and thickness of the line much better. The end result looks just great. And just a very little bit on a brush is all you need--don't go sticking your brush in to the pot too far.
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
1,781 reviews
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Sheri O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Punk Purple
This is a beautiful cream eyeliner, especially when you consider it's ridiculously affordable price tag. I do however wish it was more purple and not as Plum. But it truly completed the look that I was going for and I'm really pleased with it. Excellent pricing and easy availability make this a must add to your makeup collection. Especially if you love purple.
Cassie R.
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Cassie R.
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Cassie R.
Review for: Punk Purple
This eyeliner is amazing!!! I haven't used a cream eyeliner is probably 10 years and was not a fan back then. I'm now a fan! This goes on SO smooth and easy. No clumps, stayed in place all day and it's not too thick or too runny. The only issue I had was I couldn't get a super fine line, but that could have been the brush I was using or operator error. I definitely plan to get this in a few more colors
Noelia R.
Caldwell, ID
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Noelia R.
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Noelia R.
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner - Black
I received this as a free gift when I placed an order on the e.l.f website. It’s pretty easy to apply, it’s very creamy to start out with so it glides on smoothly. It dries down to a matte finish & has great lasting power it lasted me all day (about 12hours) with very very little fading. I would recommend if you’re into cream liners.
Kortney U.
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Kortney U.
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Kortney U.
Review for: (3 Pack) e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner - Black
Love their eye pot! I want to try their Blue snd purple pot which I never knew they had LOL 🙌🏾🙌🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Abigail A.
Newburgh, IN
Elf Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Abigail A.
Review for: Black
This is the first cream eyeliner I've ever tried. I had no clue what the texture would be like but it turned out to be really easy to use and goes on my eyelids smoothly. It doesn't smudge and it lasted all day! Elf products are very affordable! I would purchase again and try a different shade.

283 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...