e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner

$3.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

The cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against sweat, tears or rain! Achieve thin or bold lines with ease. Slanted Eyeliner Brush included.

How To Use:

1. Dip the eye brush into the formula, swirl around gently until brush is saturated with color.
  2. Swipe off any excess product on the top edge of the pot.
  3. Trace a line along the top lash line from the inner corner towards the outer corner of the eye.
  4. If desired, apply on lower lash line as well.
  5. Remove with an eye makeup remover.

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Barium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tricontanyl Pvp, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

Does it smudge easy?
Does this stay put all day? I sweat at my job and need something that won’t budge.
What do you think about this product?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“...to apply, long lasting and very affordable! I bought it originally in black and went back a few days later and bought it in navy.” in 520 reviews
“I love this gel eyeliner, but I would suggest throwing out the brush and buying something higher quality. I found that this dries out a little faster than the more expensive MAC alternative, but it also has better staying power on my skin and doesn't smudge or wear as quickly. I love the amount of colors it comes in, and the very low price tag for the quality, plus it is easy to find and I don't have to drive 30 minutes to the nearest MAC counter. I love using this for a vintage cat eye. ” in 418 reviews
“...I absolutely love it. It's extremely pigmented and creates the perfect cat eye. ” in 176 reviews
“Creats smooth lines that are defined and precise Smudge proof buddge proof and watter resistant.. coverege for all day wear.” in 129 reviews
“The only negative I can find about this product is that it is not very pigmented when you first apply it, although you can layer it with more eyeliner or just a matte black shadow to make it opaque.” in 27 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black
I think this product is really awesome!! I love it. When i dont mess up. The price is pretty good also. Cheap at wal mart. I would improve it by it being easy to fix a mistake to get it off easier aside from that i love it. I would recommend it to someone who isnt just starting to do make up. Lol cause there will be alot of frustration and tears when you mess up.
Short
al
Review for: Black
The product is very easy to use and is very pigmented. The only problem is how quickly mine dried up it dried up in 2 weeks. I had closed my product after using it all the time my sister also had the same problem. I contacted elf cosmetics and they responded quickly. I still used and love this liner if I'm going out out. I use many liners but this is my go to.
Thin, Short
e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by giyung B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Black
Love this cream eye liner from elf because it is vegan, cruelty free, and affordable. Compared to more expensive cream eye liners, it does the job and stays reasonably well on even though I have oily skin and sweat often. I would give it 5 stars but only 1 star taken away for only lasting about 12 hours. After 12 hours it starts to crust off a little bit. Only noticable if you're up close.
new york
Perfect for eyeliner or a really good smoky eye, if you blend it out. I use it when I want a thicker wing for a more dramatic look, but with a thinner brush it works perfect for a thin wing too. Also, completely cry proof and almost completely smudge proof !e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner
Short
Review for: Coffee
I use this creamy eyeliner with a small angled brush. I can get a sharper line than with pencil eyeliners that get dull and make it hard to get a good line. I also use this cream to touch up my eyebrows in bare spots and to accentuate the arch. I will get it in more colors!
Full, Long
Opelousas
e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by jenna R.
The color is really pretty but it's kind of hard to apply . The packaging is nice. Its inexpensive but I feel like it just didn't want to stick on the lid. I wouldn't recommend getting it and I probably wouldn't buy this again . The color is great but the product was a fail
Thin, Short
Toledo
e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Chloe L.
Review for: Black
It’s velvety smooth, easy to fix, stays on all night and is the cheapest cream liner you’ll find. It’s perfect for an every day #cateye and lasts quite a while, doesn’t budge even under a hot sunny day. Not as pitch black as a liquid liner but still amazing for the price.
Short, Straight
Defiance, OH
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: Black
I liked this product at first as long as I used a different brush that didn't come with it because it was so small. But then after a while it got dried out and I didnt care for how it performed after that. I kept the lid closed but it still seemed to get dried out fast.
Straight
Seattle
This eyeliner is only good the first few days after its opened. Which sucks because I really like how thick and creamy it is! And it doesnt smudge or budge easily! But it's very inconsistent if it'll be creamy still or already dried up and flakey. Such a bummer!
Georgetown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black
This eyeliner is the best and is so unbelievably affordable. I use the black but the colors are just as good. It comes with a small brush. It goes on easy. You can go thick or thin with the brush. The staying power is amazing. No running or dark circles.

248 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...