BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against sweat, tears or rain! Achieve thin or bold lines with ease. Slanted Eyeliner Brush included.

How To Use:

1. Dip the eye brush into the formula, swirl around gently until brush is saturated with color.
  2. Swipe off any excess product on the top edge of the pot.
  3. Trace a line along the top lash line from the inner corner towards the outer corner of the eye.
  4. If desired, apply on lower lash line as well.
  5. Remove with an eye makeup remover.

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Barium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tricontanyl Pvp, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

• Girls, do you know, why elf cream liner without brush? Is...3 Answers
  • I have e.l.f liquid eyeliner in the same container as thi...5 Answers
  • Que tan cremoso es el producto, es facil de aplicar?1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner
  • "I bought this eyeliner at WalMart a few months ago. I LOVE it! It is easy to apply, long lasting and very affordable! I bought it originally in black and went back a few days later and bought it in navy." in 520 reviews
  • "I love this gel eyeliner, but I would suggest throwing out the brush and buying something higher quality. I found that this dries out a little faster than the more expensive MAC alternative, but it also has better staying power on my skin and doesn't smudge or wear as quickly. I love the amount of colors it comes in, and the very low price tag for the quality, plus it is easy to find and I don't have to drive 30 minutes to the nearest MAC counter. I love using this for a vintage cat eye. " in 418 reviews
  • "I bought this at Target a little over a month ago to give it a go. I typically use the stila liquid eyeliner, which I love. This product has gotten me to put down the liquid eyeliner pen and pick up an angled eyeliner brush. I absolutely love it. It's extremely pigmented and creates the perfect cat eye. " in 176 reviews
  • "Creats smooth lines that are defined and precise Smudge proof buddge proof and watter resistant.. coverege for all day wear." in 129 reviews
  • "I love this it stays on all day I do use two coats it never fades on me I love how creamy it is and it's last a long time it usually dries out before I will run out wish it wouldn't dry out " in 27 reviews
Lacey S.
Yonkers
I bought this when I was in 10th grade. That was when I was getting really good at using liquid liner for cat eyes and I wanted to try something different and I saw this in the store. I bought a Teal color, this black one and a mauve like brown. They all have the same common faults...... they’re all hard to use for multiple reasons. I’m just gonna list them

1) the brush isn’t tough enough to perfectly get an even glide across your lid

2) the cream is TOO creamy, it just needs to be a little more dense so the brush can have an even coat on it

3) it’s very easy to lose the brush( maybe this is a personal problem because I lose a lot of things, but they could’ve put a little nook so the brush can be placed inside)

4) very easy to smear when applying makeup because it takes a while to dry

5) if the cream starts to dry out and crack because you left it open, it’s very hard to revive. Even water won’t make it like consistency it once had (R.I.P. TEAL)

Wouldn’t recommend at the very least, unless you use this as an eyeshadow. For that reason alone I devote two stars to this product.
Emilee S.
manchester
Review for: Black more...
I love this eyeliner. I always get compliments when wearing it. Easy application, and long lasting. Great pigment. My only complaint is that the brush gets too thick and makes it hard to use after a while. However I’ve also not tried cleaning it after application. Overall wonderful affordable product!
Jenna M.
Baxter Springs
This is hands down the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is applied with a brush so you can control how think or thick your line is. It goes on great in my water line. No worries about keeping your pencil sharp with this cream. Perfect eyeliner to create a wing with. It lasts all day.
Erica D.
JEFFERSON TOWNSHIP
Love the product its a great product for sure and I buy it a lot
Packaging is great and very sturdy as well too
I prefer this product over other alternative brands and products
Value is amazing and very good and a little pricey but worth it
I would definitely buy this again though
Cecilia S.
Review for: Teal Tease more...
So I tapped into my wild side and got the Teal eye gel and thought I wasn't going to like it since I love liquid liners but this gel was so easy to put on and the color really popped. I liked my wild side😉 I would recommend these gel eyeliners (try the teal)
Tammie J.
Peoria
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
I really really love this product the pigment is really rich it lasted all day one of the things I would suggest definitely use an eyeliner brush an elf does have one in their line of brushes this is an inexpensive item and it works extremely well.
Shelby T.
Tuscaloosa
Review for: Black more...
I actually really love these gel eyeliners! Very good quality for the price and it last me all day long! Small enough packaging to throw it in your pocket and go! I have to have the product so as soon as I see I’m getting low, I’ll buy more!
Dyamond W.
Texas
I actually have this in dark brown not black. I do not use it as a eyeliner but for my eyebrows. I started using this one when I ran out of the cream eyebrow liner in espresso. I was just as impressed. Now the texture is a little bit thicker and it doesn’t have that glide smooth application but it does get the job done. I highly recommend this product
Carina M.
San Diego
It didn’t really work too well for my eyes and was hard to apply because it’s cream eyeliner and you have to be very precise when using it. It also could’ve used a lot more pigment because it rubbed off really easily.
Franki D.
East Palestine
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Black more...
It’s a good product and lasts all day. The only con I can think of is that it is not as much of a vivid color as the other gel eyeliners I have used. It’s easy to apply and I would recommended to anyone on a budget.
Yuly M.
It looks like this product is good quality. But does it last long?
Viviana A.
This Studio Cream Eyeliner seems inexpensive which is amazing, but does it smudge??
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Where can you buy this product?
Mary L.
Waco, TX
How long lasting is this product?
Emily G.
Cary, NC
Whenever I buy these they dry up so quickly! Does this happen with anyone else??