MakeupFace MakeupBronzere.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette

Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette

Cream Contour Palette

Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette i heard many great reviews about this product, such as the formula being super smooth and creamy, but I wanna know when applying this product under your foundation is this product still pigmented enough to the point where it is still being seen? Another question that I have is does the product dry down darker then what it’s original Shade was? 🤔
Hello? How are y’all hope every single one of y’all is doing fine. I decided to give créame contours a try but I need help on what product is good to try.
Is this okay for sensitive, acne prone skin?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette!
Product Highlights
...elf small stippling brush to blend this,and then i lightly set it with powder. the shades are neutral,not too warm and not too cool,and it's not a greasy formula. i was super happy they had a shade that matched my pale skin! 💖 this doesn't look streaky or greasy,and it wears quite well throughout the day. i got this on sale on the elf website,so i believe i got it for around $5-6. i wanted to buy this to see if i was into cream contouring,and it's great for the days that i want it. i would definitely recommend to beginners like myself.in reviews
Selena B.
Dale, IN
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette uploaded by Selena B.
Been getting into cream contour for a while now. I definitely wanted to purchase something that was not expensive but still good quality. This elf cream contour palette was easy to use. Easy to blend and gives you a smooth contoured look.
vibhuti A.
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette uploaded by vibhuti A.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I have used this before & bought again as a gift. Great product in less pricy. So affordable. Its very creamy and easy to use. These 4 shades are like you need for everyday use. Stays long. I use it with a brush & very much satisfied with it
shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette uploaded by shakeeta H.
Purchased at: CVS
I like this product but to be honest I feel like it should come in darker shades the darkest shade for contouring is about my skin tone.... brands need to get better with making shades for every skin tone just saying.... I like the product but we need darker shades... By the way elf is one of my favorite drugstore brands Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette
Sonia G.
Flushing, NY
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette uploaded by Sonia G.
Absolutely in love with this contour palette!I love how affordable elf products are and this is perfect!I love using this cream contour palette in the summer.It makes my skin look very natural and glowy!#makeup #contour Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette
Arther A.
modesto
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette uploaded by Arther A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love a cream contour for a base when sculpting my face although there is only one shade which is the upper right shade I dont really use but I've already hit pan on all the shades I use the concealer to sculpt my brows and add a little more coverage to the under eye and after I powder I use the hoola bronzer to deepen is back up
Nour S.
Beaverton, OR
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette uploaded by Nour S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this product because it was really cheap and wasn’t really expecting much but it’s the perfect shades for my skin and I love the formula too it. It’s pigmented and leaves your face snatched. I would recommend to others.
Victoria H.
Mc Donald, PA
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette uploaded by Victoria H.
Purchased at: Target
Horrible!! This is the worst cream contour ever. I am someone who rarely gets acne besides the occasional pimple here and there. This stuff gave me horrible acne that I am still recovering from 6 months later!
Nereida C.
Phoenix, AZ
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette uploaded by Nereida C.
I started my contouring with this pallet as practice a year ago and I have stayed with it since then. Yes it is a cheaper brand / product but don’t underestimate the quality and pigment! It works really well on my skin tone and just blends amazingly!!
Kimberly H.
Pomona, CA
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette uploaded by Kimberly H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great contour palette and has a highlight shade also it’s so easy to blend and stays on long doesn’t fade very affordable and comes with 4 shades !
Jordyn A.
Joplin, MO
You definitely get what you pay for, I wasn't a huge fan of it but it wasn't terrible.

130 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ciara R.
il y a 2 mois
kajal J.
Mississauga, ON
il y a un an
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette I am willing to try this but not sure about it. Any review ?
Katharine S. il y a 3 mois
I would definitely say it’s a good product to start out with as it is not too harsh. One thing though this product isn’t too ‘creamy’.
Ashlynn L.
seattle, WA
il y a un an
Elf Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette Does this product work well and how bendable is it I’m thinking about buying it and trying to know if it’s a waste of money?
melissa R. il y a un an
I would say to buy it. E.L.F products are great and the price is unbeatable