BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #52 in Makeup Palettes

This cream blush palette easily creates buildable color for a flushed glow. Creamy in texture, it's easy to blend and the pigmented colors are buildable for the perfect color.

Directions: Apply the blush on the apples of the cheeks and cheekbones to create a subtle healthy glow. Blend and build coverage for ideal color.
Beauty Tip: Great to use as an eyeshadow or mix with your favorite gloss to create a lip color. Pop out a color and replace with your favorite bronzer, or foundation to create your own custom palette.

Ingredients: INGREDIENTS COLORS #1 & #3: Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Synthetic Wax, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Triacontanyl PVP May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 774922, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)
INGREDIENTS COLORS #2 & #4: Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Synthetic Wax, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Triacontanyl PVP May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

• How is the consistency of this product? I have never tried cream ...3 Answers
  • Better or worse than the powder elf blush? I use the powder one e...3 Answers
  • Is this highly pigmented? How long is the wear? 2 Answers
Jazmyn L.
Davie
The e.l.f cosmetics cream blush palette is new in my makeup collections but first impressions I can say it is a fairly good product for the price. The product blends out very well and there is a nice variety of shades to complements different skin tones. Good for both day and night.
Ieland F.
Love e.l.f blushes! They are very pigmented, but also buildable. I would say they give you a glow for healthy looking skin! Super affordable and the colors this palette comes with are very versatile and pretty!
Aimee G.
Laredo, TX
Love this palette i love the colors
You can also mix them to create new ones
I also sometimes use them on my lips
Also really affordable
Lindsey Renee M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This blush is so pretty and the price is amazing ! Only 6 dollars! I only wear Mac blushes ! But these are comparable to them !
tamara e.
Mount morris, MI
Love love love. Good pigmentation, blends amazing looks natural on. You won't be disappointed. Especially for the price.
Amazing!!! Especially for this price!! People might think that elf makeup is low quality but they're not. Must try!
Casey H.
Greenville, SC
Beautiful colors, but it seems like they don't go on as smoothly as I would prefer! Stay power is great!
Kristina S.
It goes on very smoothly with a nice blend on the cheek area. The colors are great!
Cynthiaa J.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Soft
This was my go to for a verrrrrry long time! I mean it’s amazing for the price you get four different shade blushes. That’s great. Plus the colors are very pigmented which requires you to use a soft hand. Which.. only means it’ll last you longer! Great product
April B.
Review for: Soft
e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder Blush Palettes is my favorite go to inexpensive blush, I am currently using this product. It is highly pigmented and the colors are so natural on my tanned skin. The colors blend well and are long lasting.
Stazie A.
Spring, TX
Better or worse than the powder elf blush? I use the powder one everyday I am wanting to try more cream products though
Ruth R.
How is the consistency of this product? I have never tried cream blushes and am curious about this, I feel like this would be a good option since they give 4 different shades to work with. Any thoughts on this blush palette?
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
What is the best way to apply this product? When using a powder blush, I normally just use a brush. Since this is a creamy consistency, I wasn't as sure.
Emily H.
Is this highly pigmented? How long is the wear?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Oooo this looks intriguing. Is it blendable/good for dry skin? Is it pigmented?