e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Blush uploaded by Sandrini S.e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Blush uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This amazing blush offers the best of both worlds! It smoothes on as a cream for great texture and then transforms into a velvety soft powder finish for long lasting rich color thats never greasy! The lightweight, refreshing oil free formula looks natural and radiates a beautiful glow perfect for all skin types. The soft powder finish can be layered for desired intensity and dimension. DIRECTIONS Apply over bare skin or foundation for rich color intensity or under for a captivating glow. Tap on the Cream Blush color with fingertip or use with the Stipple Brush and blend onto skin. Go as sheer or dramatic as you want by layering and building the color for desired effect. Use two shades to define facial contours and sculpt cheekbones for the most natural looking finish. To prevent evaporation of product and to keep formula creamy, ensure cap is securely closed when not in use. INGREDIENTS Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone 11, DimethiconeDivinyl DimethiconeSilsesquioxane Crosspolymer, DimethiconeVinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Titanium Xoxide CI 77891, Laureth 12, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN Iron Oxides CI 77491, 77492, 77499, Red No. 28 Lake CI 45410, Red No. 6 CI 15850.

Lanette A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product after using a high end liquid blush. It’s maybe not as easy to work with as far as spreading to get a more natural look, but it’s still definitely a product I will continue using and would recommend.
Cara W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out for a wedding and loved it! It was the perfect peachy pink color and applies very smooth and blends great. It’s definitely pigmented, but looks natural and is buildable depending on how much color you want!
Paige L.
Durham, NC
I'm OK with this product. It is super affordable and I love the color options, but it is very sheer– you have to use a lot to really show up, and it has a sticky feel to it if you use too much. It's an OK product but I'll stick to powder.
Milena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this but I don't use this often but it gives you a very natural look. It is very light on the face like if you have nothing on. I tend to apply it with my fingers gives the best result as pose to a stippling brush. I don't think I would buy it again but not a bad product.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Tengo esto en Natural un color bronceado natural muy ligero. Me encanta la consistencia cremosa pero para las mejillas es demasiado ligero. He estado usando esto como una costura crema y pareció excelente! Se mezcla y es muy sutil en mi tono neutral luz. Voy a probar los otros colores para ver si la fórmula y pigmentos son los mismos y se sumará a mi opinión. En cuanto a lo natural voy a volver a la compra de nuevo
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
love this blush! such a pretty color and is perfect for dry skin. this is not super exspensive its very affordable and that's always a plus! I wear this everyday in my make up routine! it goes on very smoothly and is not hard to blend at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cynthiaa J.
Modesto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought two of these one time and when opening these I was trying to use them but they were dried out. Unless they normally become all cracked and specks fall out? I'll continue to try this product out tho because the colors are beautiful!
Ely N.
Comanche, TX
I purchased this product because I swatched it on my hand and it looked creamy and pigmented but it did not apply its true color. It was hard to blend and to make it stay on my eyelid.
I will not purchase this item again.
But I will repurchase other e.l.f. products because some are amazing.
Marti G.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
e.l.f products are great for the price. I like the packaging and the fact that you can get a lot for the price.The product is long lasting and is as well made as many higher priced products.I haven't tried a e.l.f product I didn't like. I tell my friends about them all the time and even give them out as gifts to new teens, shelters, homeless centers.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I don't often use cream blushes but when I do, I love using this one. It is so blendable and has pretty decent staying power. It would work well on most skin tones as it is buildable. It blends easiest with a duo fiber brush or damped beauty sponge.
Does this blend out easily?