e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Blush uploaded by Sandrini S.e.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Blush uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This amazing blush offers the best of both worlds! It smoothes on as a cream for great texture and then transforms into a velvety soft powder finish for long lasting rich color thats never greasy! The lightweight, refreshing oil free formula looks natural and radiates a beautiful glow perfect for all skin types. The soft powder finish can be layered for desired intensity and dimension. DIRECTIONS Apply over bare skin or foundation for rich color intensity or under for a captivating glow. Tap on the Cream Blush color with fingertip or use with the Stipple Brush and blend onto skin. Go as sheer or dramatic as you want by layering and building the color for desired effect. Use two shades to define facial contours and sculpt cheekbones for the most natural looking finish. To prevent evaporation of product and to keep formula creamy, ensure cap is securely closed when not in use. INGREDIENTS Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone 11, DimethiconeDivinyl DimethiconeSilsesquioxane Crosspolymer, DimethiconeVinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Titanium Xoxide CI 77891, Laureth 12, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN Iron Oxides CI 77491, 77492, 77499, Red No. 28 Lake CI 45410, Red No. 6 CI 15850.

Ely N.
Comanche, TX
I purchased this product because I swatched it on my hand and it looked creamy and pigmented but it did not apply its true color. It was hard to blend and to make it stay on my eyelid.
I will not purchase this item again.
But I will repurchase other e.l.f. products because some are amazing.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I don't often use cream blushes but when I do, I love using this one. It is so blendable and has pretty decent staying power. It would work well on most skin tones as it is buildable. It blends easiest with a duo fiber brush or damped beauty sponge.
Kaitlyn O.
This was a mistake on my part, I shouldn't have purchased this blush in the first place as I have yet to find a cream blush that suits my skin type (combination acne prone). The color is beautiful, but, sadly, it just does not work on my skin.
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
I was personally not to impressed with this. Yes it was pigmented But it was hard to blend out so it was like I was smearing paint around my face. I think this would be amazing if I could just figure out a trick to applying maybe.
Caelan C.
Overall does not last very long it is very pigmented but still does not stay on anybody skin I have tried on multiple all my friends and then also brothers and sisters 50th path of narcotic and would never buy again
Emily H.
Canton, GA
This stuff is so good, it is easily blendable and buildable. I put a little tiny dab on the apples of my cheeks and then blend into my temple area. It blends like a dream
Kathy P.
Not a big fan. This product just didn't work well for my skin. I found it hard to apply and get natural looks. Also with there was a better color range.
Karissa P.
This was too pink for my skin tone. Its affordable and looks great on other people. It was very lightweight but it just wasn't the color for me.
Lisa A.
Intl Falls, MN
This stuff is okay for the price. It isn't very pigmented and doesn't last long, but it's fine if you're just going out for a couple hours.
Cristy I.
These blushes are really pigmented and even if you put this over powder it doesn't look cakey. It's nice and inexpensive, worth a try
Does this blend out easily?