BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #11 in Color Correcting

Conceals under-eye darkness, blemishes and other skin imperfections with customized coverage. Brightens under-eye circles and neutralizes redness. Convenient size for on-the-go travel. see more...

Ehm M.
Review for: Erase
This is an okay product, and probably works well if you're only trying to cover some minor discolourations, or small areas.
The formula is very thick and creamy, which I actually liked, but blending it out is a major chore. The coverage also isn't very good for such a thick product -- again, unless the discolouration is pretty light, you have to keep it on in heavy layers to get even semi opaque coverage.
It is super cheap, so if you're just correcting minor things, it's worth it to try. If you've got serious under eye bruising, though, or all-over redness & blemishes, don't bother.
Sandra U.
Benson, NC
Review for: Erase
I was really hoping that this product would help cover the redness on my face from roseaca, it does help some but it's very thick and takes a lot of time and blending to make it work. If you don't blend well and cover it well with foundation the green will show through on your face, maybe I just need more practice applying this product. I plan to try a few other green concealers to see how they compare. The price for this product is great if you can get it to work properly. I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST
Shannon R.
Review for: Erase
I generally love e.l.f., but I'm not a big fan of this concealer. Maybe it's because I have bigger pores, but no amount of proper blending could help how horribly this formula highlighted every pore it came in contact with, even if I blended until there was basically no product left on my skin - it was in my pores.
The formula of their HD Lifting Concealer is much nicer and blends much better. But this one I simply can't recommend and wont be repurchasing.
Jennifer S.
Bellerose, NY
Review for: Erase
This product is THICK. No doubt about that, but I've went through 3 of these compacts. I use my finger or my beauty blender to put some product on my face, you don't need a lot because it'll correct most then your foundation or concealer will cover the rest. The product will loosen and thin out when mixed with the warmth of your fingers
Darlene M.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Erase
Not a huge fan of this product, it didn't really seem to work for me that well. It didn't cover up my blemishes like I needed it to and I've definitely found other products that last longer and blend nicer with my skin than this one. I don't think I'll be purchasing it again.
Brenda M.
Review for: Neutralize
Absolutely love this!!! This gives a flawless look!!! Which is definitely a must . The price is great and works incredible! Although, I wish it covered more of the redness but other than that it is flawless ūüíÖūüŹľ
Julia E.
So amazing! I use every time I wear face makeup and it helps with my redness, under eye circles, and dark spots! It blends out nicely and it definitely works! I love this and it is so inexpensive, only $3!
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I have to admit that I actually love some of E.l.f products. This corrective concealer is one of those products. It honestly does an amazing job correcting my red spots.
Jennifer L.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Neutralize
Definitely a product for us #frugal gals! It blends well and goes on smoothly without much scent! I would recommend a setting spray or powder after use.
Tanicia G.
George West, TX
Review for: Erase
Concealed dark under-eye circles better than any concealer I've ever used! Cancelled out redness around my nose, and doesn't break the bank!
Addie H.
Dayton, TN
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Jessica M.
Dallas, Tx
I seen This At the stores But Im nOt sure if It works ?
Faith F.
Holbrook, NY
Has anyone tried the green one?