Anaeli G.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX

Is this comparable to the NARS duo bronzer & blush?
kelsey k.
kelsey k.
May 8, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Honestly, it's a total dupe! It's as blendable and creamy as the Nars one and in my opinion it's WAY better than the NARs and totally affordable!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
March 26, 2016, 11:59 a.m.
I think it is...the blush is a little lighter but it's pretty darn close
Diana H.
Diana H.
Jan. 12, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
The bronzer is pretty comparable, but the blush not so much.
janay m.
janay m.
Sept. 11, 2015, 7:24 p.m.
Yes it is a dupe for it
Eleri T.
Eleri T.
Sept. 12, 2014, 8:01 p.m.
St. Lucia is similar to NARS Orgasm and Laguna
Naila K.
Naila K.
May 7, 2014, 5:16 p.m.
Yes, it is, except I like the ELF one better. I had the NARS one and I wasn't too impressed by it, honestly. The ELF one blew me away, especially the bronzer. Definitely worth trying!
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Feb. 17, 2014, 12:01 a.m.
Yes!! It's just a little more glittery/shimmery and definitely worth buying.
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Dec. 20, 2013, 6:24 p.m.
Yes it is! I own both and let me toll you I would choose the ELF one over the NARs anytime! It's super affordable and the exact same results!
Brittanya S.
Brittanya S.
Dec. 16, 2013, 3:57 p.m.
Yes it is. i had the nars version and when i ran out of it i had seen the elf version and gave it a try to me i seen no difference besides the price. so i am not going to complain i like it!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Sept. 26, 2013, 2:06 p.m.
Yes it is the only major difference it the Elf one has a lot more glitter and shimmer. Other than that yes. It is just as pigmented.
Monique L.
Monique L.
Sept. 11, 2013, 5:46 p.m.
When it was first launched, it was quite comparable to NARS duo blush and bronzer kit! If you go on youtube and search "elf vs nars bronzer duo" you will see a ton of side by side comparison videos! Based off of what I've seen, I would have to say that ELF is just as good as the NARS duo for a much more inexpensive price! The ELF bronzer and blush in my opinion are great quality products and they are very pigmented. I'd say give it a try!

Join Now