BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #26 in Contouring Kits

Ideal for all skin types, this dual cream bronzer and blush creates a sheer, natural wash of color on the skin. The lightweight cream-to-powder formula provides extended wear and allows you to layer for desired intensity. Sculpt eyes, cheeks, lips, body and anywhere you wish to highlight and contour with the rich cream formula.

• What kind of brush or applicator do you use with this?4 Answers
  • Is this product good for contouring?3 Answers
  • Which is better? Cream or powder bronzer/blush? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product has a two in one set and it's very beautiful the texture is true to color blush is very pigmented and the bronze is very mad which is what I love Matte is the way to do it and this is the product that you should definitely have if you love Matte! Highly recommend this for all skin types!
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have used this product for many years, it’s very pigmented, it’s great for starters, very easy to use, I love it. I’m a repeat user for many years now. It’s really cheap and great quality, I don’t know any cons. Would definitely buy it again when I need to.
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now applying make up to the matured face is a whole different ballgame...the ladies that experience their own personal summers know that makeup can be a challenge....this product gave coverage and was light enough not to feel caked
Ella S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is amazing! the creams are sooo pigmented i’m obsessed. the packaging is very nice and it has a mirror. i am a first time costumer and i probably won’t repurchase because i’m trying to expand my horizons and start trying high end products.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gave three stars because the bronzer is very very warm and therefore not usable for everyone. The blush is nothing special or worth buying but wearable and pretty. The packaging is surprisingly nice. Has a great mirror. The bronzer is orange and glittery and unusable on my skin tone. I used it as an eyeshadow a few times and that worked.
Monica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was very inexpensive that's why I grabbed it. The blush is different than what is shown of the packaging. The blush has sparkles to It, but you do have to apply a lot In order for it to look blushy. The bronzer is alright but is does leave it a bit blotchy. I would in all, not recommend this.
Jennifer M.
This is a basic bronzer/blush set. It's not amazing but it does a solid job with a decent application. It doesn't last throughout the whole day, but given how cheap it is, it's a solid buy for anyone on a limited budget. However I personally wouldn't purchase it again.
Xan S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite blush/bronzer duo. 1) the price is fantastic! 2) with my fair skin I was nervous with how dark the bronzer was going to be but you can put it on lightly or make it heavy. I definitely recommend it. Especially if you are trying to save a little.
Rocío P.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice bronzer, thats my go to bronzer nowadays, I got it from Target for a very good price, It also has a pretty blush. My skin is medium tone and oily, it works for me perfectly. It is also long lasting, and easy to apply. I definitely recommend it to others.
Karli G.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for any night of the week. The bronzer comes on very smoothly and is easily noticeable depending on how much you apply. I love this product because it is great quality for cheap compared to other brands. I would absolutely buy this again!
Sydney M.
Is elf even a good brand? I've only ever seen it at stores like tjmaxx or marshalls which makes me think otherwise.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What kind of brush or applicator do you use with this?
Karen R.
Is this product good for contouring?
Danielle I.
Is this good for folks with really yellow undertones?
Kaylea I.
Sanford, FL
Which is better? Cream or powder bronzer/blush?